HERE'S YOUR F'N SIGN!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Any of You Remember Me Bittcchhing about China for Decades?

What They Up to this F'N Time?

Speaking of seeds....back in the 70s when I was a young enlisted lad in the Navy, they would randomly piss test ONLY those under the age of 36 (at my base). And they would do random 'health inspections' with drug dogs. Ok not a problem with me as I didn't do the stuff.

But I had friends who did. We used to plant seeds in the planters outside barracks at NAS Lemoore. Used to drive the shore patrol dudes crazy.

Isn't Customs supposed to protect us from this? :rolleyes:

Meanwhile they flood our ports with fentanyl and our electronics with spyware.......we are so stupid.:(

They were saying on the news that this may be a way for China to test how we’ll response

yes Sir Mr Biden Sir the Chinese are no threat to us right? Our Dem politicians are selling the US out for a million here or a million there and why not they get a pay increase every year they have the best health care, pensions, and private security! Why would they care about US?

I'ma guarantee someone planted them. Hell, some kid will end up in the ER with one in his nose.

This could be the end for all of us.:devilish:

I read the other day that Jeff Bezos will probably be the worlds first Trillionaire in 2035 that will be a lot of control for one person to have and people of wealth today don’t have the moral standards as years pass! George Soros has been accused of interfering in our politics by backing the radical left wingers heck he’ll be dead in a few more years why not leave this world supporting radical behavior. Before the housing crash in 2008 I kept hearing all these ads for $250k loans for $750 a month payments etc, I knew something was wrong because my home loan was $225k and my payments were $1,250 a month less taxes and Insurance. I seen building lots go from $29,900 to $49,900 in a year an a half, my first house cost me $50k to build and that was no labor etc. and I sold it 12 years later for $90k then the last sale price record was in 2007-8 was $154k that’s Insane. I was telling Mrs Sikora, family, and fellow Contractors that “I’m not smart enough to figure out what’s going on here but something really bad is going to happen”! I was right! I have that same feel now with what’s going on. We the Silent Majority need not keep quiet anymore we are going to lose our Country and Freedoms! Vote Republican

joe

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom