HEW Horny Toad (80" PLUS 'lope)

P.T. Jeffers

Dude, c'mon, it's way past time you do the big reveal. I've been covering your ass for the past few months and at your request, holding back all the inquiries from those who want to know, but now, right now, I'm out of patience and tired of running cover for you. The time is NOW for you to SHOCK THE MM WORLD!

My taxidermist is working on the mount now, so it should not be long. I’ll post the scoresheet after he is done and an official measurer runs the tape.

HT

I would encourage anyone I mounted an antelope for, that wanted it scored, to get it done before the mount. The hair is fragile on those stinking goats and it's tough to score a mounted one without messing up the hair.

You called it. I have no intention of letting a goof-ball like you harass an official scorer. Like it or not, that’s that.

HT
🤡

Let me guess, you won't enter it either because it will only make awards book. Well that and you'll have to protect the scorers privacy since the scorer's name will be listed if entered.

I'll call that one now too.

No, if it scores over 80”, I’ll enter it into B&C’s annual awards program, to join my two already in the all-time book. Unlike you, I have no reason not to enter a qualifying animal.

You never have explained why you (or your wife) have a “claimed” qualifying pronghorn, but refuse to enter it, despite having multiple other bucks in the awards program. What’s the story? You’re not hiding anything… are you? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

HT

Last edited:
No, if it scores over 80”, I’ll enter it into B&C’s annual awards program, to join my two already in the all-time book. Unlike you, I have no reason not to enter a qualifying animal.

You never have explained why you (or your wife) have a “claimed” qualifying pronghorn, but refuse to enter it, despite having multiple other bucks in the awards program. What’s the story? You’re not hiding anything… are you? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

HT
Right, hiding it with multiple pictures of the buck, alive and dead on a few hunting boards. Oh, and the buck was checked in the field by warden Kim Olson.

Do you realize how dumb you sound?

Lots of people choose not to enter their animals for all kinds of reasons.

I realize "feely" good awards and everyone gets a trophy, really "horns" you up.

Lots of people choose not to enter their animals for all kinds of reasons.
Yeah, but no one but you brags about having five “book” pronghorn, then enters four, while withholding the fifth. There’s a story there that you’re not telling.

As for those not enjoying this thread, you can tell from the title that it’s going to be another lame shot.

I replied with a civil response… then Buzz :poop: showed up, again, with his usual snark.

I answered, at a time and place of my choosing, because taking a poke at Buzz from time to time seems like the right thing to do.

If that bothers you, please pass on by.

HT

Last edited:
Yeah, but no one but you brags about having five “book” pronghorn, then enters four, while withholding the fifth. There’s a story there that you’re not telling.

As for those not enjoying this thread, you can tell from the title that it’s going to be another lame shot.

I replied with a civil response… then Buzz :poop: showed up, again, with his usual snark.

I answered, at a time and place of my choosing, because taking a poke at Buzz from time to time seems like the right thing to do.

If that bothers you, please pass on by.

HT
🤡

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom