Hey Beanman!

hoopscoach

How are the conditions in unit 61? I was thinking about doing some hiking/motor biking off of divide road and wondered what the trail conditions were like. Is there still snow or has it all melted? I'm betting you've been up there already this spring:)

Hoopscoach

"Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud"

Nothing so far, huh?

Post this one on the 24HCF forum 'Campfire'......and you will get his attention right away. That's where he camps most days.

Hoops,

I've not been up there yet. I planned on going last weekend but it rained and it's been raining here in the Grand Valley the last two days. My guess is the snow is gone but it will be wetter than normal. I've got a 4th season cow tag in 61.

It is wet and muddy most everywhere...snow is gone

Beanman... we have several cow tags there for 4th season and its always a great meat hunt.

Meat hunt, that's the plan. It was nice getting a decent bull last year but he hasn't been the best eating. I'm looking for a yearling.

Thanks for the info. Beanman! I will probably wait another week or so to poke around up there. I've spent time there in previous years but always want to learn more about the area. I have a first rifle season tag this year!

Hoopscoach

"Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud"

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom