HEY EEL FIRE

RELH

Long Time Member
Eel I just had to pack things that can not be replaced. They have evacuation orders for several small towns North of us for a fire that started in Plumas county. So far we are ok, but ready to move out at a moments notice. Still have high temps and strong winds blowing the fire towards us. If you do not see me post for a few days, that means I had to escape and evade to our son's place in Sutter County.
Would you know it, the wife is in Reno with her girlfriend and they were told to stay there where they are safe.
RELH

Hey Eel my son just called, 12:35 A.M. and they are evacuating Challenge and Brownsville. Which means my place will be next. So I am out of here while I got time and not have to fight road congestion people fleeing the area.
RELH

Hey Eel my son just called, 12:35 A.M. and they are evacuating Challenge and Brownsville. Which means my place will be next. So I am out of here while I got time and not have to fight road congestion people fleeing the area.
RELH
Good luck Bob keep the faith stay safe and I hope they get this thing under control.......

RELH, good call to get out of the way. Check in asap! It's getting crazy. Lots of evacuations ordered in the hills east of here too.

My brother and his son in law got evacuated in Oregon yesterday. One went to Washington and the other is headed here. He's taking the long way because of road closures. He said antifa is suspected of starting two fires and they're looking for specific individuals.

My brother and his son in law got evacuated in Oregon yesterday. One went to Washington and the other is headed here. He's taking the long way because of road closures. He said antifa is suspected of starting two fires and they're looking for specific individuals.
I sure would like to be one of the cops looking for those guys.... there is no punishment that fits that crime....

Eel let's hope the locals find them first. Short rope and tall tree would be the proper punishment. I am back home. The fire skirted our area to the West. P.G. &E power is back on for our side, Brownsville will be out of power for a while as they get their power from Oroville where the main fire took out the power poles.
One small town, BerryCreek, near Oroville lake was wiped out and had several deaths.
RELH

Hey guys, thanks for the concern and replys. Everything so far ok with the wife and I. We have my hunting partner and his wife staying with us as their home in still the evac area, but still intack and no damage. The sheriff just left after checking on us. I used to be his Sgt. in detectives and now he is the elected sheriff. Great guy as he cares about his people and the citizens in the county.
RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom