Hey SS - you okay?

And that bear was a first timer since there is no evidence any bear has had a repeat offense tracking and terrorizing a human.

Also, Mark Halfkenny, 12, his brother George and friend Billy were all three killed by a predatory black bear near Radiant Lake in Algonquin Park on May 13, 1978. A male bear near the bodies was killed but could not conclusively be linked to the deaths.

This is a good list of all the fatal attacks by bears.

I read this and was thinking, "Oh sh!t, that was close!"

I wish I was out gold mining. Instead had to stay in town to sign a 3 year 3.5 million dollar contract. Different kind of gold I suppose.
I did run across a sow with two cubs recently. No issues. Just went around her. Probably saw my 6' frame and got scared.

I wish I was out gold mining. Instead had to stay in town to sign a 3 year 3.5 million dollar contract. Different kind of gold I suppose.
I did run across a sow with two cubs recently. No issues. Just went around her. Probably saw my 6' frame and got scared.
Must have flashed that fake ID ya got. Put that in the grizzly survival guide

Thank God you're alive! Dude, anytime I hear grizzly/Alaska, I'm like, "Where's my SlightlySober friend?" ;)

That dude is lucky, but I'd like to hear more about the details on how he got into that position. 2 rounds left--D'oh!!

I doubt that

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom