Hey Ya'll Where is Moosies "hey admins WTF" Post

O

OutdoorsChick

Just wondering where that post went!!! It was a fun post and am wondering what are the Rules of the board. You know what Eminem always says:

"Now this looks like a job for me
So everybody just follow me
'Cos we need a little controversy
'Cos it feels so empty without moosie"

Come On its All in FUN!!! I thought it was :(

"Are your not a Vegitarian but you still give me Chit about Hunting you need to just sit down and shut Up."

nOTE TO sELF... qUIT MAKING jokEs AND... Never QuEstion CybERmUSCle Athorities !!!!!!! :)

• [*] -Moosie
~~If you're going to walk on thin ice, Ya might as Well DANCE !!
WALK the TALK, Or shut the HECK UP !!

I noticed they removed that one rule they had on the list.

It said, "No morons, embiciles or idiots allowed on this message board."

I heard they had to remove that rule cuz there were only 4 users left on the board after they posted that rule.

Don't recall if you and I were any of those 4 Moosie. ;-)

Outdoorschick, you'll discover on this website or any other... no matter how much fun you are having and how obvious it is that you are only joking...

There are always going to be a few that have ZERO sense of humor and a few others that just don't get it.

Ignore those munches cuz otherwise the site is full of very entertaining and very knowledgable folks!! I however do not qualify as one either!!

-Dawg

I see Dawg, from what I see Most have a sense of Humor, so its all good, HELL look at the stuff they let you Post :p

"Are your not a Vegitarian but you still give me Chit about Hunting you need to just sit down and shut Up."

HEY DAWG.. It would be nice if youd stop being so Serious, You are going to die of a Heart attack soon if you keep it up :)

Sometimes the Best solution to Moral is to FIRE all the unhappy people. (Not the happy ones).

If anything I write hurts your Feelings, (Your meaning whoever is crying right now) grab a stick, go to the Corner, and Beat yourself. That will do 2 things,

1. Keep you from all that Jabbering Bitching about me not being Politicallsy correct.

2. Keep you from all that Jabbering Bitching about me not being Politically correct.

m_break.jpg

• [*] -Moosie
~~If you're going to walk on thin ice, Ya might as Well DANCE !!
WALK the TALK, Or shut the HECK UP !!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom