Hicap mags.....

Should have bought when reversal was enacted...
To late now..
Am good with the 30 30rd clips I got back then..
Among some with glocks H&K's.
I don't know why some always miss the boat..
Jester

Grandstanding, and almost certainly not entirely true….

Our Gun rights have nothing to do with Hunting, or even Self defense against criminals. We should always frame our defense of this the way it was intended…..
I know...I was kidding. I always tell my Dad that I only need one. Most of the time that is true. :)

As Nacho would say, "Take it easy."

I accept the rules limiting rounds in my hunting rifle, and I don't see this as much different. Whether it is ten rounds, or the largest magazine I can carry, there is still a limit to the number I can squeeze off before reloading. In the end, if it is the number of rounds one carries that determines the outcome of the fight, then I am doomed to lose to some paranoid dope grower who spends his entire income on ammunition. So be it.

California DFW has no restrictions on ammunition capacity of rifles used for hunting. It's just the state magazine law that applies. For now, the stay on enforcement for magazines otherwise legally obtained is in effect. The 9th may tell Judge Benitez to remove the stay or may let it stand during the appeal to the Supreme Court.

Local Home Grown Sporting Goods store has a nice promotion going. If you buy one of their AR-15's they will give you 3 free Magpul 30 round magazines.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom