HighCountry Views

BCBOY

Long Time Member
I got some software with my new camera that allows me to stitch pics together. Thought the outcome of yesterday's pics were pretty neat. Hope you enjoy.
Harppan1.jpg

Dunnpan.jpg

069729.gif

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

RIDGES WITHOUT ATV TRAILS DOWN THEM,THAT MUST BE NICE???

I'LL BET YOU COULD HUNT THAT COUNTRY AND PROBABLY NEVER SEE ANOTHER HUNTER THAT DAY???

NICE COUNTRY BCBOY,AND NICE PIC'S!!!

CHUTE PLANES ARE ALLOWED,RIGHT???

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING ABOUT HOW THE RIDGES USED TO LOOK LIKE HERE AFTER VIEWING BCBOY'S PIC'S!!!

Sweet! I love the "look" of the top pic, to the left, far out, the green patches in the middle of the Timber. That's just me though.

Michael~All Gods creatures welcome... right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

Wow! I am jealous of being where you took those and the equipment that you took it with. The first pic looks similar to the country I will be hunting in this September. Can't wait. Thanks for sharing.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

BC: Fantastic pictures. As close to "being there" as I have seen. Looks like I need another kitchen pass for a new camera....... Thanks, Allen Taylor......

LAST EDITED ON Aug-08-04 AT 04:41PM (MST)[p]Allen,
I think that will be my only big purchase this year. My kitchen pass was that the old camcorder was dead and we still need to film the kids growing up, right? :)
069729.gif

sweet pics bcboy,
I cant wait I'll be up that way SEPT 7 oh ya baby!!! 7 days of awesome hunting wahuuuuuwwwwwwwww

I love high country views. Even when I don't see the bucks I
would like to, the view can make a scouting trip worth it.
Here is a photo I took a few weeks ago at about 9000 ft. in Utah.

Picture026small.jpg

The photo is way better than it shows, I need to find a better
image host.

Dax

Did you see any good ones with that spotting scope you have setup in the first picture.

I didn't see anything other than tons of cattle and a lone coyote. Funny that Bobcat should mention quads. There were quad tracks in there. I'm assuming it was the rancher checking on his cows. My main goal for going up there was to check out how much country one of last year's fires ate up. It was really cool to see how the fire came right into the alpine in places jumping from one scrub alpine fir to the next. It looks like it is going to be some great deer country in a few years. Here's some pics of the burn.
IMG_0591.jpg

IMG_0594.jpg

069729.gif

I bought a Canon digital recorder a few months back and I have that software I just have never checked it out. Guess I'll have to. Did you take those pics with the recorder or a camera?

John

I took these with the camera. I find the camera gives me a clearer pic than the recorder does when doing stills.

Great looking country BCBOY! I like the way you can stitch the photos together. I have some that would look good stitched together. Thanks for posting

Man, I wish MY camera would do that. Absolutely stunning panoramas! Thanks for posting them up for us all, keep em comin BC!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom