Hillary 2008?

D

ddy58

Ok enough with global warming or cooling, how about something that may ruin this country in our lifetime.

So who is voting for Hillary in 2008. I know she is not officially running yet but it seems inevitable.

Ill put my first vote for never in a million years would I vote for a lesbian lefty president.

Well look at it this way, if she is elected president we won't have to hear about global warming anymore. The media will drop it like a hot rock.

JB

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
--Benjamin Franklin 1759

I'm sick of the republicans but if the dems put Hillary up, I guess I just won't vote. we need a change in the guard BAD, but not her. Rove should have time to trash her, I just hope it's before the primarys not after.

oh no !! it's all over-----Janet Jackson is backing Hillary !!!

JB

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
--Benjamin Franklin 1759

HILLARY HAS A BETTER SHOT AT A SHEEP GRANDSLAM THAT SHE EVER WILL AT BEING PRESIDENT. A CONTENDER MAYBE, PRESIDENT NO!!! YD.

I hope she wins the Dem party nomination...That means 4 more years of Republicans in office....

Hot off the Press, Hillary is going to have Ellen DeGeneres as her VP if elected and Rosie O'Donell as Secretary of State. LOL

Brian

The only one I see on the republican side who could win a job as dog catcher would be McCain, if it comes down to him and Hillary it would be close I'll bet. she could still have a car wreck or plane crash or something, Nov. '08 is a ways off.

I can't think of a single republican including McCain that make me want to vote for them. I'll gets tons of grief for this but if I had my choice I would pick Cheney.

JB

--Benjamin Franklin 1759

You right wing guys don't want Cheney to run, Nader could beat him as a write in. Hillary wouldn't even need to campain.

OH, you are right about that dude. Osama could beat him but he is still my choice.

JB

--Benjamin Franklin 1759

The only thing worse than Hillary getting to be Pres would be if she had a "wardrobe malfunction" too.

If Hilliary gets the democratic nomination,I bet Ms.Rice will be the Replican nomination and Iwill vote for her. She said she wouldn't run but I bet she does.

A carpet muncher with a "wardrope malfunction". LMAO. What is the difference between Ellen and Rosie, and some of the whacked out secs in Clintons office. I just loved Elders and her ramblings about teaching masturbation to grade school kids.

We have to remember that a least GB has done something about terrorism. The press really hates theis good guy. I just cant figure out why???

The only reason Hillary may have a chance is because all the women will vote for her, just because she is a woman. Or is she? Hmmm....

Hillary is un-electable as far as the Presidency goes. Too much baggage and not all women like the wench to begin with.

That Time of the Month again.....

I'm a girl. I lean to the left. I don't know if I'd vote for Hilary, but this is hilarious.....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom