Hillary Clinton

S

slider

Clinton defended her initial vote to approve the U.S. invasion of Iraq, saying she did the best she could with the information she was given at the time. ?If I knew then what I know now, I would not have voted that way,? she said, insisting that ?the question is, what do we do now??

Give me a break!!! I think thats called HINDSIGHT!!!

What we do now is the most important issue. we know Iraq was a screw up, if you were smart enough to see it was a mistake before it started good for you but that doesn't help now.

Like I'said Dude.

Horseshit.

You know it.

I know it.

We all know it.

You living in a little fantasy world don't
change a'bit of it.

You'll see.

I'll see? what will I see? a dem president in '08? duh, but I really hope it's not Hillary.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-26-07 AT 08:13PM (MST)[p]What a dumb reply for her to make. Give me a break!!

?the question is, what do we do now??

We do everything in our power to stabilize Iraq before the Dems take power and wave the white flag of surrender. Before all of our efforts go up in smoke and all of our troops have died in vain. That's what we do now.

Clinton defended her initial vote to approve the U.S. invasion of Iraq, saying she did the best she could with the information she was given at the time. ?If I knew then what I know now, I would not have voted that way,? she said, insisting that ?the question is, what do we do now??

Obviously, little George can't figure it out either. Hope we make it through 18 more months while little George figures out what the best info is. Poor guy ain't got nothing right yet! or has he?? waiting to hear from all of you BUSHIES!! "Mission accomplished"

RUS

Do any of you know how to tell when the Clintons are lying? It's easy, their mouths are moving. They make me sick. The two of them in 8 years did ten times the damage to the integrity of the presidency than all other Presidents combined!

NORKALNIMROD

That's right! and so am I!

You guys are great, we're stuck with a dunce of a president at odds with the world, congress and the American people and you're crying about Hillary being dumb enough to agree with him for a short while. I love it, carry on.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom