Hill's Ranch Colorado Antelope

TR175

Anyone else catch the latest Eastman's show where Guy takes a very nice 84" buck off the Hills Ranch in Colorado? I would like to find info on this hunt if anyone is willing to share. Can't find much about it on the internet. I would really like to take my daughter there and give her the chance to shoot her first antelope.

I didn't know they hunted antelope on the Hill ranch. I know he is part owner of a ranch east of Trinidad, maybe that's where they killed Guy's buck. If that is where they hunted, there are some decent goats, but an 80 incher would be dang hard to come by. If you contact Bobby, ask him what ranch it came off of. He runs a great elk outfit, but not sure about his antelope. Good luck.

Thanks for the info guys. That's all I could find on the internet was the elk hunting on the ranch. I'm not 100% sure they were on their private property, but they showed the hills ranch info right at the end of the episode before it was over. Guy just mentions several times that they were in southern CO.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom