Hog Hunting

NVMULEDEER1

Ok guys I'm was born and raised in Monterey County so I have seen and killed my share of hogs. I moved to Nevada in 1993.
I now have a nice trophy room and need a big old nasty hog on the wall. Where is the best oppritunity in california these days to get a big black hog with nice tusks? Any info would be great.
Thanks

Monterey County is still about as good as it gets. You'll just need a guide or private land access.

Tejon has a lot of pigs. I think it depends on what part of the state you're living in. You can either go north or south for pigs.

Steve

I don't know about now, but they used to have a boatload of them in the bars of Oildale, north of Bakersfield.

Some had some SERIOUS tusks!!!!

Lake Sonoma in Northern CA. From October through March each year you can archery hunt around the lake.

Your on it, Monterey County, Parkfield in the hills during the day, in the fields at night!

Longrifle

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom