Hog Outfitters?

H

HillbillyNnevada

My brother is coming to visit in December and I was wondering if you guys could recommend a good outfitter that charges in the $500-$600 range per hunter for hogs?

There will be 3 of us hunting. I have reviewed a few webpages but I haven't been impressed by any of these guides so far. I was hoping someone could point me to an outfitter that they have had a positive experience with. Thanks for yor help.

Hey check out "Arrowhead Guides Service" out of Redbluff, California. If you are still interested let me know I will give you a contact number. They hunt bears and hogs with dogs..

Arrowhead Outfitters, 14725 Meister Ct., Red Bluff, CA 96080. Contact: Clint Arrowsmith. Telephone: 530-527-6419 or cell 530-526-8919

My choice would be Frank Morasci out of King City. Just hunted with him last weekend. Even with a rookie hunter in our group who missed several times, they kept hunting hard until everybody filled out. I've hunted with him for many years now and he always delivers. 831-386-9027

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom