Holiday ham

JR

Had a tag in the pocket and ran across two sows this afternoon, a big blonde one had piglets so this one got a 120 grn kiss from the 6.5??
IMG_20201205_171431_096.jpg

Very nice JR congrats.
You seem to do a lot of pig hunting have you noticed a decline in the population in recent years due to the drought ?
I went to a spot last week that used to hold lots of pigs but there was very little fresh sign. Talking to a few guys and they said the population in that area is way down. In fact a local ranch has stopped guiding the last 3 years due to a lack of pigs.

Very nice JR congrats.
You seem to do a lot of pig hunting have you noticed a decline in the population in recent years due to the drought ?
I went to a spot last week that used to hold lots of pigs but there was very little fresh sign. Talking to a few guys and they said the population in that area is way down. In fact a local ranch has stopped guiding the last 3 years due to a lack of pigs.
In places I have notice less activity, but most of where I hunt, the hogs are nomads, so they are there for awhile and then move on to greener pastures..I have a couple big sows and boars I see a couple times a year only for a short time and then nothing..I have a lot of cameras out and that's what tells me when they are cruising through..Then it's time to go poking around to see if I turn them up..

Dang nice work! Are you retired because your always killing stuff haha congratulations

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom