Holy 3rds

nfh

Long Time Member
Saw this today. Info said montana.
Screenshot_20210826-192038_Facebook.jpg

That is amazing.....forgive me but could that be photoshopped? I only ask as I have not seen a rack like that. I mean no disrespect. That is incredible if it's real.

That is amazing.....forgive me but could that be photoshopped? I only ask as I have not seen a rack like that. I mean no disrespect. That is incredible if it's real.

I always question things on facebook. Just a freind commented on it saying congrats to his buddy so kinda seemed legit

Wow. What a stud. But that hunter has gotta be like 5'2" right? Haha, won't lie, if I can fill my tag next week, i'm gonna do the same thing. lol. #randyulmerpose

Looks faked. So the photo went from being in the trees to the side of a hill. Must have been heavy to drag that bull for another pic.

looks like they just flipped bull over... he is still close to the trees. same guys have to call "foul" all the time. don't post any pics cuz some jealous guys will poke holes in your story

I hope it wasn't photoshopped, but suspicious with those 3rds being so long. I agree width of face and size of head compared to rack is very unusual. The inside beam only looks like 35 inches. Interesting for sure.

I don't think its photoshopped, but I do think there are some serious artistic liberties the photographer has taken. Its comical sometimes how they try and make big animals look even bigger. It looks like the hunter is two feet tall, or the elk has 120" main beams, and the bulls head is three times as large as the persons torso. Nice bull with some cool 3rds.

Would you ever take a photo to make it look smaller....just saying.;)
PS. I've been a professional photographer for over 30 years, long live the fisheye lens :p:p
Jury says - Not photoshopped!!
Hey, I never thought about the fisheye lens. I could use that trick on my next forkhorn whitetail!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Helped a friend kill a bull on the pauvaunt a few years back , had a 37' 3rd seen a few on that unit since , some genes stay around for awhile , dont know what unit this is but still cool

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom