home made canonx..@x@

M

manny15

This dumb idiot and his two boys down the road from me built a home made canon they over stuffed it with black powder and a 1,lb fishing sinker, and lit it in his garage the darn thing blew apart took the front lobe off the dad's head took an eye out from one of the boy's, the sinker shattered the other boy's ankle went thru the brick wall and hit the guy next door in the shin....

The dad is still hanging on unbelievably and the two boys? are still in intensive care, what the he-ll was the dad thinking...

you would think they would be smart enough to let it off outside, from 100 yards away! if at all!

oregonCd.gif

just made the gene pool a little deeper. i like stories like this. the more stupid people blow thereselves up, the better. was they last thing they said "Ya'll watch this!"?

guess i'm sick and twisted. they oughta lock up fools like that. too bad the ol' man was able to pass on his genes.

this family were trouble, always startin fights with my boy's and stuff, but still uness...with alittle common sence it didn't have to happen, not to mention wasn't that illegal.

Oldoregon
Yes I am one sick individual. And that is still HILLARIOUS.

"We must HUNT"

i know a guy who made a cannon and it's cool as hell. but he did it right. looks sharp too. he uses beer cans full of cement for projectiles. and he has a bunch of land to shoot it on. and he doesn't shoot it in his garage! these guys are flat stupid and need to be in straight jackets. you oughta be happy it happened to em manny. how is the guy in the other house that got hit? dang, what a mess.

>i know a guy who made
>a cannon and it's cool
>as hell. but he
>did it right. looks
>sharp too. he uses
>beer cans full of cement
>for projectiles. and he
>has a bunch of land
>to shoot it on.
>and he doesn't shoot it
>in his garage! these
>guys are flat stupid and
>need to be in straight
>jackets. you oughta be
>happy it happened to em
>manny. how is the
>guy in the other house
>that got hit? dang,
>what a mess.

Haven't heard but the guy that lost part of his skull & brains is up and talikng, with a slurr of course....

that's amazing. of course, cockroaches will live a long time with no head. ever read about the chicken with no head? dumber ya are, the harder ya are to kill. he oughta come up with some real neat inventions now.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom