HOMER KILLED TODAY BY ARCHERY OPERATOR

S

SoTX

Homer, a pig I was very close too got taken out today by an archery operator. The entire town of Fowlerton was familiar with this pig. The Government officials in Fowlerton knew Homer would soon be taken out if something was not done to remove him from the area. So this morning an archery operator poked a large hole in Homers neck causing him to bleed out. Just think.....this archer will have to live with this for the rest of his life......
The entire town turned out for a memorial service. Yes the entire town. Every man, woman and child. At the memorial Government officials served Homer tamales, roast and pok chops. They all filled their bellies on Homer and now they too will have to live with this for the rest of their lives.......
For those of you who did not know Homer, he was a wild pig. Locals believed he was reicarnated as a wild pig. He romed the town and woods surrounding Fowlerton. He would often seek out archers and play hide and seek with them. Somthing should have been done. The Government should have relocated Homer to a different set of woods. One where he could not play his childish games. Officials new it would not be long before an archer found poor old Homer.
442182222c602b1c.jpg

"We MUST Hunt"

The funniest post of all time:
The reincarnated Indian whale, Luna, was prop chopped to death by a tug boat. The tug Captain will have to live with that for the rest of his life.
ROFLMMFAO

SoTX , MY SINCEREST APPOLOGIES FOR YOUR LOSS . I know how you must feel , no words can offer comfort during a troubled time such as yours , but try this as a memorial to ya'lls little piggy , roast him in the ground to pay off a final tribute to the lil stinker...Should bring some good memories , hell if anything , some great pulled pork bbq...

LAST EDITED ON Mar-22-06 AT 11:29AM (MST)[p]Nice shot!

MMMMMMMMMMM....BACONNNNNNN!

homer_drooling.gif

cokelight.jpg

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

Was there a candle light service for the poor little guy??
Have you or anyone spoke with the archer? I hope he feel's so much remorse. O' the horror of living with that the REST OF HIS LIFE!!!!!!

This is funny I don't care who you are!!

SoTx....this story really tugged at my heart strings! I showed it to my wife, and she can't stop crying! She wants to contact our Senator and get "Homer's Law" passed and on the books so this never has to happen to some poor little pig again!

Steve

P.S. Dman is going to kick your a**! LMAO!

WE COOK A PIG IN THE GROUND, WE GOT SOME BEER ON ICE,ALL MY ROWDY FRIENDS ARE COMMING OVER TONIGHT!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING THAT WOULD BE A GOOD MEAL!!!

hell, that's not a normal pig, that is Geronimo reincarnated.......and now some paleface has gone and killed him.......

JB

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
--Benjamin Franklin 1759

Just picked my toosh off the ground. Tears are running down my face. Damn thats hilarious!! Can't wait to hear what the lib dman has to say.

eelgras ROFLMMFAO "Homer's Law" that is hilarious.

"We MUST Hunt"

The reincarnated Indian whale, Luna, was prop chopped to death by a tug boat. The tug Captain will have to live with that for the rest of his life.
ROFLMMFAO

KOTEX.....now thats funny right there, I don't care who ya are. You sure are up on the name calling. I guess it took a few days for you to come up with a good come back. WOW that was a good one. Dang D I was beginning to wonder about you. Sorry D I just could not help my self. I saw that picture of poor Homer and memories of Luna came rushing back to me. I started to get a little misty.....LMAO

"We MUST Hunt"

ROFLMMFAO

Did you guys watch the legend of Hogzilla on tv last night? That big ol pig that was supposedly 12 feet long and 1,000 pounds, turned out it was only about 8 feet long and possibly 800 pounds, still a big ass pig.
dutch
" Man who excels at putting worm on hook is Master Baiter"

Well I am glad you could see the humor in it. If we can't laugh at ourself who can we.
George

"We MUST Hunt"

ROFLMMFAO

so now, how does this work? this reincarnation deal. was homer allready a reincarnated democrat of is he gonna get reincarnated into one now? i'm new to reincarnation. out here all we got is carnation, and it's a ice cream company. when i get reincarnated i wanna be a skunk. just go around and sh!t on democrats.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom