Homesteads

BigMass

I took this picture Saturday while hunting hogs south of Hollister CA.
2810emailb&wbarn1.jpg

Great topic and photo! Too bad I'm not a photographer. This should be the next assignment for you photo experts. I'd like to see a few hundred more pics of old Homesteads. Thanks.

I love the trees, color, everything. More pics please! Old structures are so cool. Thanks.

I can only imagine the history with these homesteads. Nowadays they are becoming dream homes. I'm not interested in 5-10,000 square foot homes anymore. The small rustic cabin with character tucked away in the boonies is becoming the place to own.

RedRabbit
Hey I checked out your smugmug photos, they are great. You definatelly have the souther utah thing figured out. Nice work

I hope to make it down to S. Utah in June, may have to tap your brain for some great places to shoot. Keep it up we all enjoy it.

RR,

I've always peeked at photos you post here and there and always look forward to photos you post. Having said that I just now noticed your web link and stopped in to check it out. You are indeed a professional master of photographic artistry. I knew you were good at it but wow, that photo library is fantastic. Myself, as a novice who mainly practices debauchery in general while trying to take photos with my digital point and shoot digital, I am truly amazed at your work and talent. That and you have a really cool wirehair in many of them if I'm not mistaken. :)
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Doug, we went down to Las Vegas this weekend and took the back roads back to Wyoming. I stopped and took pictures of this old homestead. I see you have it on this site.
Bob

325130oldcabin.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom