For Sale Honda 500 Pioneer

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sako300rum

2021 model. Like new! Still under warranty. These now are hard to get and have gone up in price to close to $11,500 with taxes and fees. Just call and ask around!Used on one vacation outing last season! Added a heavy, duty cargo box on the rear that can take out a full quartered elk out and have room for packs and ice chests. Pink Slip in hand. Will fit in most 1/2 ton beds, without a trailer!
17.5 hours
140 miles
$9300
Daniel 6613012936

0F27EF6E-02EF-4E10-B693-2812147969CB.jpeg

DF4057F1-DB0D-4017-BE77-561622DCC1D3.png

DB2FADC3-BAEE-45BE-BA17-E640A2D1596F.png

BFC47AB3-BC1F-4000-BD43-C062AB8A6888.png

Last edited:
Lol!!! I do love my fishing!!!!! I can’t do the delivery rates, but it does fit in the bed of a 1/2 ton truck which might make delivery cheaper???

If Mrs Sikora didn’t need a new used camper I’d be heading to CALI
thats a fine looking rig

joe

That's a good deal. Bought myself one last year. Fits on all the 50" trails. Hauled me and my buddy(he's 360lbs) up and down with NO problems. Throw off the box after end of Oct and add a platform I built and the dogs are dialed for transport into Chukar country. If not sold yet, list on Craigslist here in Boise market. It will sell and fast.

Hard to see but is that a bench seat and can 3 fit across?
It's only a 50" wide bike, so technically you could fit 3, but they would have to ea weigh about 90lbs @6' tall. These are nice because they fit the quad ONLY trails here in ID.

Are there seatbelts for three people? I have two small kids that could possibly fit the bench seat, but would want to make sure it can legally accommodate three people. I live near you, BTW.

Any chance of a partial delivery? I live in TN but will be in CO in late Aug and early Sept. I’d love to have it. Otherwise I’m just too far away. Let me know if that’s even possible.

Lee

Saw a new one advertised yesterday for $9100 which sounds good until you add freight, setup, dealer fees and tax. $9300 with only 140 isn’t a bad deal if someone were in the market for one of these.

Good luck even finding this specific machine brand new....and I doubt the seller gives a rat's ass what it's worth to you. It's a seller's market these days for quality ATVs and S&S.
IMHO, this hasn't sold due to his location...
If this seller were closer to north Idaho I'd buy the damn thing.

Last edited:
Good luck even finding this specific machine brand new....and I doubt the seller gives a rat's ass what it's worth to you. It's a seller's market these days for quality ATVs and S&S.
IMHO, this hasn't sold due to his location...
If this seller were closer to north Idaho I'd buy the damn thing.
Kinda the same as I don't give a rats azz what you think. ??
IMHO it has not sold because it is overpriced.
If it's that great of a deal, drive on down, buy it and sell it for a profit?

Sorry to offend with my offer. 3months is a long time for a bike to me on the market? I guess it's not a great market for Hondas in Bakersfield?

Now your talking real estate treedagain. Dang you like drama. I’d like to see your kelly blue book value treedagain or where ever you got information on a 2020 Honda Pioneer 500 value with this amount of hours and miles for $7000. Or a brand new 2021 500 Pioneer currently out the door with all added on costs. Please let me know what source or sources you got your information from! I think your flat brimmed hat covered your eyes too much in looking at the values!
monstermuleys needs a forum just for treedagain called: Drama Section

Now your talking real estate treedagain. Dang you like drama. I’d like to see your kelly blue book value treedagain or where ever you got information on a 2020 Honda Pioneer 500 value with this amount of hours and miles for $7000. Or a brand new 2021 500 Pioneer currently out the door with all added on costs. Please let me know what source or sources you got your information from! I think your flat brimmed hat covered your eyes too much in looking at the values!
Coming from the Drama queen with the overpriced "motorcycle"?

Such a great deal? Someone should have bought that 3 months ago? I thought it was a seller's market?

why do you care soo much of downgrading a classified posted 3 months ago. You don’t know my financial reasoning for selling!
move on to the Drama Forum and start a new thread of how you can find great deals on UtVs and real estate!

It really is true? Idaho is the new Cali?
Where you pay $500,000 for a $100,000 house.

Um, no. It's where we who are smart moved many years ago (in our case from Alaska--not to be confused with Arkansas) bought sizable acreage for future (now present) livestock herd, built a home/shop out of pocket all for $185K which is now worth approx a million +/-.
Simple supply and demand economics that any non-utard could understand.

So.....Pioneer 500/Treedagain summary here:
Utard comes on classified forum, lowballs 'motorcycle' seller with insulting offer on practically new machine, gets rejected, acts out.
Think that about covers it! lol.....

Last edited:
Um, no. It's where we who are smart moved many years ago (in our case from Alaska--not te be confused with Arkansas) bought sizable acreage for future (now present) livestock herd, built a home/shop out of pocket all for $185K which is now worth approx a million +/-.
Simple supply and demand economics that any non-utard could understand.

So.....Pioneer 500/Treeagain summary here:
Utard comes on classified forum, lowballs 'motorcycle' seller with insulting offer on practically new machine, gets rejected, acts out.
Think that about covers it! lol.....
Your very impressive.
So summary......California dude comes on here with a overpriced "motorcycle" that he cannot sell for 3 months? Then is offered a reasonable sum for the "motorcycle" that he cannot sell, even though a ? from Idaho says it is a great buy. Then the ? from Idaho decides to make it his personal agenda to point out that it is a great deal, even though the OP cannot sell it after 3 months.Then shows us what a savvy investor she is? Like it matters to the situation? Most likely she still lives in her parents basement?
That pretty much covers it???? ?
Did I miss anything?

Your very impressive.
So summary......California dude comes on here with a overpriced "motorcycle" that he cannot sell for 3 months? Then is offered a reasonable sum for the "motorcycle" that he cannot sell, even though a ? from Idaho says it is a great buy. Then the ? from Idaho decides to make it his personal agenda to point out that it is a great deal, even though the OP cannot sell it after 3 months.Then shows us what a savvy investor she is? Like it matters to the situation? Most likely she still lives in her parents basement?
That pretty much covers it???? ?
Did I miss anything?
You’re…lol

Don’t have a dog in this fight but...... when the price gets right for a seller and a buyer, it’s pretty amazing what happens. This business about utards, Cali’s, Idaho and the price of distant real estate rarely comes up.

Funny how that works.

I’ll wager, once again, in this world of “buy and sell” when this seller and a buyer find equilibrium, the Honda title will change hands.

I’ve spent a life time selling and buying.......... like all of you. I my case, I’m not offended with offers, be they high or low, cuz I don’t mind if you ask, as long as you don’t mind if I say, “no”.

I’m offend-able, no doubt about that, but not over a offer to buy or sell.

All the best........... folks.

You for forgot to mention the part where you were diagnosed as a Utard who bashed a classified on price because you have nothing better to do!

Legitimate Prick who called the seller a girl in a basement living at her moms house? Dude you got serious issues! You don’t have to go public with it!
You have my name and number! You just like getting the attention of voicing your opinion! Call me
daniel 6613012936 there is help out there for you!

Don’t have a dog in this fight but...... when the price gets right for a seller and a buyer, it’s pretty amazing what happens. This business about utards, Cali’s, Idaho and the price of distant real estate rarely comes up.

Funny how that works.

I’ll wager, once again, in this world of “buy and sell” when this seller and a buyer find equilibrium, the Honda title will change hands.

I’ve spent a life time selling and buying.......... like all of you. I my case, I’m not offended with offers, be they high or low, cuz I don’t mind if you ask, as long as you don’t mind if I say, “no”.

I’m offend-able, no doubt about that, but not over a offer to buy or sell.

All the best........... folks.
Do you go public with your offers and try to get attention saying
Thanks for the grammar help. You're the best
No problem Utardagain!

Legitimate Prick who called the seller a girl in a basement living at her moms house? Dude you got serious issues! You don’t have to go public with it!
You have my name and number! You just like getting the attention of voicing your opinion! Call me

D1C7C33A-95DB-4393-9BBF-6043D99E0BA9.gif

Left you a voice-mail.

Sorry to hear that, truly. No harm intended and I understand your situation. Believe me, I do. Hope you’re able to sell your Honda soon and your sweatheart has a full and rapid recover.

Like I said before, 9k is really not a bad price for that machine. Young powersports Right here in Utah has one advertised right now for $9199. Add a couple hundred freight, couple hundred setup, dealer doc fee and about $800 sales tax, you wont get it out the door for under $10600.
Your location probably makes the sale a little tougher but it should move. Try posting it on KSL classifieds here in Utah and you’ll get a ton of looks.
Good luck on the sale Sako.

Sorry to hear that, truly. No harm intended and I understand your situation. Believe me, I do. Hope you’re able to sell your Honda soon and your sweatheart has a full and rapid recover.
Yea me too, I was just giving broom a hard time for shoots and giggles

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom