Honda, Yahama or Polaris?

H

huntsonora

I am looking to buy a 4 wheeler and wanted to se what you guys have. I have been talking to another MM member and he has been very helpful, I just want to see what you guys like as well.

Drummond

I'D LOOK FOR ONE WITH A TITANIUM PISTON!!!

NONE OF THEM ARE ANY GOOD!!!

THEY'VE DONE MORE DAMAGE TO THE MOUNTAINS HERE THAN CAN BE REPAIRED!!!

I'LL SEND YOU A PM DRUM!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING DRUM WOULD NEVER JOIN THAT CROWD!!!

Bess, what kind of work do you prefer, a tune up on a quad or a chute plane?

Drum,
Take a good look at the Suzuki King Quad.
One of the best wheelers made IMHO.

Test ride each one and see what one you like the best. I have a Grizzly 660 and it seems to me that it is a little roll happy :)

I PREFER A TUNE-UP ON A QUAD FROM A CHUTE PLANE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat DOING JET-JOBS IN THE HIGH COUNTRY!!!

The most important things a four wheeler should have.(IMO)

1- automatic transmission
2- independent rear suspension
3- EFI
4- front end locker of some sort
5- not over 650lbs.(sorry Polaris)
6- looks
7- two passenger friendly

I think anything over a 500 is overkill, but in the same breath you can't ever have to much power. I have a 2002 Grizzly.

My picks
1- Bombardier 650 EFI Outlander(has two seater option)
2- Suzuki King Quad 700 EFI
3- Yamaha Grizzly 660 (no EFI)
4- Polaris Sportsman 500 EFI(Has two seater option)

Honda!
watermark.php

yotewalk.gif

Eric

I have a Grizzley...had a HONDA....
Wish I bought the Honda RINCON instead of the grizz.
the grizz to me is a better runner and sportier,faster!
however I had to winch up a few times when I know my old honda
would have gotting up that hill.(SEEMS roll happy as someone said or to tall)...so you want a runner or a Billy goat,if you want to out run BOBCATBESS and 4 wheel a little like a goat(buy a winch! 2500lbs warn "min")or buy an HONDA!
as far as the roll happy thing on my grizz I never stiffend the shocks like some also told my would help!
rackmaster

JACKMASTER!!!

HOW DOES THE GRIZZLY PERFORM WITH YOU & THE RED-HEAD ON IT???

WAIT A MINUTE!!!

HOW DO YOU & THE RED-HEAD PERFORM ON THE GRIZZLY,HELL NEVER MIND YOU'LL PROBABLY TELL ME IF I ASK!!!

ANY PIC'S YET???(RED-HEAD???)

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING IF YOU'D OF HAD THE GRIZZLY WHERE IT SHOULD OF BEEN YOU WOULDN'T NEED THAT 2500LB WINCH!!!

Eric, to bad Honda hasn't figured out how to put the Rubicon tranny into the Rincon 700EFI. That would be the bike to have hands down. That three speed automatic is lame. I love my Honda 450R, so don't think I dislike Honda, they just don't have what I look for in a wheeler.

BOBCATBESS
the redheads in China then Malaysia researching
"low cost manufacturing" in a "low cost" region....
ya we argue alot about that....
Rackmaster
btw.. every things sucks now and I may be looking for a way
out!!!
stay tune..

JACKMASTER!!!

I THOUGHT THE RED-HEAD WAS THE BEST THING SINCE THE INVENTION OF YOUR GRIZZLY???

I'M STILL WAITING FOR A PICTURE???

YA SEE,I WASN'T ATTRACTED TO RED-HEADS UNTIL I SEEN MS. LORI IN VEGAS!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING SHE'D BE A WAY BETTER RIDE THAN ANY Yamaha,Honda,Susuki,Bombardier,Polaris OR Kawasaki!!!

I would go with a Honda. As for the auto vx manual, I think quads are like jeeps, if youre gonna show it off and drive it around fast then go with the auto. But if you wanna get into the rough places that other wheelers cant (or wont) go, then stick to the manual tranny.

i used to work at all sports honda and i would recommend that you go with a honda you'll get better performance and overall a better deal trust me they last longer.

Another vote for Honda. Not because they are the nicest, fastest, prettiest.....etc(because they're not!). But because they are the most dependable!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom