Hornady fpb 350 gr?

HIcountryman

Very Active Member
Any experience fitting them in an Accura V2? I ve always used hornady sst's in .30 ought six , handloaded em before they became available in factory load. Great performance on deer and elk.
Good price on these mzzleloader fpb 's... wondered if i should buy several packs or would i be better suited sticking to Thors or Federal BOR?

I will be hunting elk and deer in colorado (no sabots), shooting blackhorn 209 from Accura V2. Thanks!

Any thoughts, TX?

Hornady makes a small bullet starter tool for the FPB's that slips on the end of the barrel to help start them if you can find one? Maybe look on ebay if you go that way. I use FPB's in my LHR Muzzy and like the way they shoot in mine. I just bought a bunch more at Sportsmans WH, since Hornady stopped making them they are getting hard to find. If you go with the FPB's you need to buy them now while there are still some around.

I live in Colorado and there restrictions on Muzzleloaders is BS it's only because of the crying archery hunters. They should have to go back to recurve bows if they want to talk primitive hunting.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom