Horse packer for drop camp?

Eric3956

Im looking for any advice to do a horse pack/drop camp for deer in CA. It will be for 3 hunters. Does anyone have any advice on who to call for D3-D6 area. Thank for the help.

Eric

kennedy meadow pack station on 108(iv rented horses from them but not for a hunting trip) or levit meadow pack station.

Look around Bishop use to be a few outfitters there. Can't remember his name off hand but he has two of my Mules I sold to him about 8-10 years ago. Ask FS about finding a packer they use them to pack in fish to some of the water holes up on top of the mountains. Don't miss Mule Days in May in Bishop

Look around Bishop use to be a few outfitters there. Can't remember his name off hand but he has two of my Mules I sold to him about 8-10 years ago. Ask FS about finding a packer they use them to pack in fish to some of the water holes up on top of the mountains. Don't miss Mule Days in May in Bishop
rock creek pack station? they are a great outfit but a little far south.

….unless there are more than one Kennedy meadows…..Rock creek is way closer.
there are two yes.
they are on highway 108 and would get someone right into the heart of D5 or D6

levit meadows pack station also can service the same areas but from the eastern side trailheads

Aspen meadows packstation is off 108 as well. They are just west of Kennedys and a little less known but run a good operation.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom