Horseback fly fishing adventure

Hunt4more

Very Active Member
Looking to take my sons on a week long +\-horseback fly fishing adventure this summer. Hoping to find some recommendations for an outfitter that can provide that memorable experience in some wild and remote country throwing dry flies.

If you google Montana backcountry fly fishing outfitters it will bring up a long list. You had better hurry. I'm betting most are already booked. mtmuley

Check out some of the outfitters that do the South Fork of the Flathead in the Bob Marshall, everything you described and more. We took horses in for two days and floated out for five. Incredible trip.

Ever heard of and comment on Roby Bowe with Montana Backcountry outfitters? Seems to run a packing operation in the Bob.

Technically challenged there sorry. Look into Absaroka Beartooth Outfitters as well. Cameron Mayo is a solid outfitter and packer. He runs camps in some awesome country just north of Yellowstone. Have fun with your boys wherever you go.

Yellowstone Outfitters. I backpacked up to their camp last summer and it was nice! Fishing was great. Have fun!

Mackey

Went into Yellowstone with Rockin HK, Kipp Saille. He has fishermen that book every year. We went for the scenery. Nice camp, they coddle you.
you’ll get to see parts of Yellowstone most people don’t.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom