How’s everyone doing?

Doing OK thanks
One problem is the wife and I didn’t get stocked up on toilet paper and now it’s too late we can’t find it anywhere. Smiths Grocery had a special early opening this morning. I got there 10 minutes early but the parking lot was already full and there was a crowd of people lined up for about 100 yards. I just turned around and left. People must be still hoarding toilet paper even if they don’t need any more of it.

Darn...when it rains it pours big time. My sister was diagnosed with stage 4 brain and lung cancer this week and will not be here long. We will not even be able to have a funeral, maybe a very limited grave side service. I just had to cancel a salmon fishing trip for my family. I am not sure if we will be able to recover hotel, airfare and outfitter deposits and full payment. We have had an order for food pickup at King Supers in for four days and today is scheduled pickup. They just emailed and we will not get the following: eggs, picante sauce, cloths detergent, roast, and hamburger and a couple of other items. OUR 43 year old son was diagnosed with the virus Monday and is sicker than can be imagined and is in quarantine. We cannot leave the house or have anyone in as I have had probs with pneumonia in the past. Had to ask the housekeeper to not come. We are still going to pay her until this passes. YEP this is real.

littlebull, I hope you and your family feel better. My sister in LA had a stroke a couple days ago. Body temp is down to 91 and her kidneys are failing. Won't be long now; I just hope I can be at her funeral.

Sorry to hear about your current troubles littlebull. I'm curious about your son, his health and habits prior to contracting the virus. We get so much hearsay today, it would be good to hear some facts. TIA

Last edited:
Little bull,
You have your plate very full of troubles right now. I am sorry to hear that. I hope your son recovers ok and sorry to hear about your sister. It is true Covid-19 isn't the only thing going on ..

Well if the above problems were not enough Our daughter and son just now learned that Google is shutting down their ability to accessbbinformation which has driven their business. This after they have self funded several $million over a six year growth. They employ around 25 people work wide.

DW: He had given his sister a trip to Africa as a birthday/Christmas present. They got back about 12 days ago. He was in great shape but now looks very depleted.

Good here in cali so far...off work for 3-8 weeks..(paid)..
Trying to keep busy..
Bug out bags ready..
Its getting desperate out there.
Stay safe everyone

Good here. Wife was laid off two days ago, due to all that is happening. Shitz happens. We will be fine.

littlebull209338, hope your plate gets a little lighter. You have been hit hard.

Stay safe everyone.

Out of work , going broke fast ! Thought about selling a few cows to get by but hell nobodies buying ! Not looking good financially but as I read above it could be worse. Hope those with sick family come out okay , to hell with the money end of things !

Littlebull, really sorry to hear about all the hardships you’re dealing with. Stillwater same for you. It’s scary to think about how quick things can change for all of us. Prayers for our nation

We're doing fine. I'm retired so staying home is of little consequence. I can still go fishing. We don't need the money so we've decided to make a donation somewhere, if we get any. We're thankful we own our house free and clear and social security meets our monthly needs. We're much better off than many and our hearts go out to those in need and those who are suffering.

Littlebull, very sorry to hear about your situation. You've certainly had a load dumped on you.
Stillwater, that's a tough deal. I hope things turn around soon. Sucks when you have to consider selling valuable assets to survive and then cant even do that.

So far we cant complain much here. I always work from home and so far my job and income is fairly safe. My wife works helping senior citizens so she is still going to work. The need there is great but the risk is also there. Right now we do not have any diagnosed COVID in our town/county.

I'm mostly concerned about my youngest son and his wife. They live in Denver and both have health issues. She is working from home, he was laid off this week. I will help them as much as I can financially but I cant protect their health.

Currently quarantine at home until test result come back. Media telling everyone that results can come back in 1-2 days but we were told by hospital not to expect results for 7 days.

I've lost 12 lbs since this panic started...another 2 weeks..I'll be down to timber crack weight before I got hurt..

We are good to go but I am bored to death. So I started to remodel the garage. I have found happiness LOL
It started out at first to just straighten up the place and then It got a little bit more and soon it was full blown.

Rehung my elk and deer racks cleaned off the work benches and opened a bottle of scotch. That is where it got interesting....LOL

My wife came out and took one look at me and turned around and went back into the house. So long as I can still walk she is not saying anything. LOL

Got toilet paper waited in line at Costco for two hours and got everything. Full freezer and good to go, Broke as a blind bat but happy that my family so far has escaped the virus.

It will all work out in the end but some hard times for a lot of people as of now.
Pray to God this peters out soon. Stay safe and also spray the bottom of your shoes each time you go out with Lysol. That is how the plague got spread in the 1800"s. It is also how the custom of taking ones shoes off before coming into the house got started.....

Stay safe.........

got a years supply of backstraps, 10lbs of coffee, 80lbs of dog food and 5 cases of wine. Good to go!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom