How is cell service near Enterprise Res?

Got it...I have At&T.....hoping its at least spotty south of the reservoir.
Right around the reservoir you won’t have service but the further south you go the better it gets. A few years back we were quite a ways south of the reservoir and the one guy in our group that had AT&T was the only one with service.

We did not have service until we were almost in town. It is not all that far when you really need to make a call. Watch for deer crossing the road just out of town. We had a close call

It depends on where you are and your carrier. But if you get up high enough you should be able to call out. Unless it’s the wife calling. Then no cell service. You should be here by now? Good luck trying to glass anything up. This California smoke really sucks. Please take it back with you. ??

I pulled my toy hauler and the razor off the mountain Saturday. Didn’t see that special buck. Helped my brother in law pack a spike off the mountain on Monday. My next door cabin neighbor has horses and mule. He was a great help packing out that spike. Still have one more toy hauler and the boat to bring down before winter hits. It was supposed to snow today. But didn’t make down to central utah. How’s was your hunt. My brother in
law said it was hot and dry. Did you find a good buck ?

I pulled my toy hauler and the razor off the mountain Saturday. Didn’t see that special buck. Helped my brother in law pack a spike off the mountain on Monday. My next door cabin neighbor has horses and mule. He was a great help packing out that spike. Still have one more toy hauler and the boat to bring down before winter hits. It was supposed to snow today. But didn’t make down to central utah. How’s was your hunt. My brother in
law said it was hot and dry. Did you find a good buck ?
Didn't find a good buck but found a deer for my Dad at first light opening day. Took me until the 3rd day quite a bit deeper into a roadless area to find another buck. Pressure had the deer tight to cover on day 2 and 3. I was glad to be able to fill my tag. It was hot and dry. We camped just south of Lost Peak in a tent. The day we left only had 2 or 3 quads pass by camp....every other day we had 9-10 from about noon-2:30. We saw lots of spikes and small forked horns. We only saw one decent 3x3 that had been killed. We loved the area and will be back. It was not difficult hunting and finding a way into the more remote stuff. We had Final Cut in St George do my Dads deer. Adam did a great job and was extremely helpful. I would use him again. He even brought the meat to his home in Enterprise so we wouldn't have to make the trek all the way down to St. George to pick up the meat. Congrats to your BIL for meat in the freezer. That's what it was about for us on this hunt.

I was drive this south down I 15 on Saturday. Did you think you saw me ? I was hunting in Fish lake remember not Pine valley.

AAFC50FC-B335-4792-B490-2FB0945C443B.jpeg

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom