How is the Wasatch East looking for Deer this year?

Elk_Nuts

Been a few years since I've been in that unit. Not looking for spots, just wondering how the quality of the unit has been lately.

I have a spot that can be about a 6 mile steep hike that I've done well on in the past. Not sure I want to work that hard for a fork. LOL Guess we will see in a few weeks.

I have a spot that can be about a 6 mile steep hike that I've done well on in the past. Not sure I want to work that hard for a fork. LOL Guess we will see in a few weeks.
I have hunted the unit religiously for the last 15 years. 2015-2017 were very good years for me. Seems like the area I hunt goes in cycles, it can be really good for a few years then mediocre for a few years and back to good. Not sure why but that is the trend I have seen. Good luck on your hunt, we just finished our muzzleloader season and I was not impressed. Hopefully next year it will be better. If you get a good buck, I’d like to see a pic.

I have hunted the unit religiously for the last 15 years. 2015-2017 were very good years for me. Seems like the area I hunt goes in cycles, it can be really good for a few years then mediocre for a few years and back to good. Not sure why but that is the trend I have seen. Good luck on your hunt, we just finished our muzzleloader season and I was not impressed. Hopefully next year it will be better. If you get a good buck, I’d like to see a pic.
Thank you, If I do I will post it up for sure.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom