How long

ridgerunner

Very Active Member
This is insane that the website is still down, how much longer till it gets back to normal? I expected the first half of the day but come on...

The closest I've come since I got home from work was when I got to click on the results link. Then....Oh yeah, not a damn thing happened. I got in one time all day, and I spent all 8 hours doing so. Its G&Fs fault when I get fired:)

i agree PJ!! i did the same thing!! The funny part is the g&f is so stuck on the Y.E.S Year around Excellent Service!!!! Ya my a$$ prove it!!! thats wh fo 13 horus now I cant do anything on that site!!! It's a bunch of bull haha no pun intended!! But cant complain drew 2 once in a lifetime tags.......

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom