How many here at one point and Time....

M

Moosie

....has wanted to Kick my Butt ?

Just curoius. Our Nevada post in the Mule deer thread last night made me remember the good ol days when there was at lease one or two people that didn't like me. I know EVERYBODY loves me know......... :)

B_F_E, you don't count, I meant people with a chance ;)

-Moosie

People, they thin' I don't know a Buttload of Crap About the Gosple, but I do. (Nacho Libre)

Not me,but I hate to be the minority so............

How about I kick your a$$! :)

So you and the Mrs. back from vacation?

horsepoop.gif

LAST EDITED ON Mar-24-07 AT 05:41PM (MST)[p]I'm gonna kick your a$$ in poker on Wednesday!

That is unless you give another phony excuse and don't show up.

None of your Mormon buddies will be there; are we gonna get you to drink a beer with us or what?

no offense, but I wouldn't walk accross the street to see you eat a bale of hay......

JB

D-CUP!!!

HE EATS QUACKERS!!!

I REMEMBER WHEN YOU (Moosie) WOULDN'T LET O-O INTO A CERTAIN SECTION OF YOUR SITE & HE WAS GONNA RIDE HIS HORSE CLEAR FROM OREGON TO KICK YOUR BUTT!!!

HE EVEN HAD HIS MOM'S PERMISSION & YOU STILL WOULDN'T LET HIM IN!!!

WTF???

I WOULDN'T KICK ANYBODYS A$$ THAT EATS THAT MANY QUACKERS!!!

NOW B_F_E_,THATS A DIFFERENT STORY!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!! :D :D :D

4605ba97684f02f9.jpg

After you and your buddies took a crap at a bearbait station last spring in Idaho....
4605ba5667aa94b6.jpg

And then you guys invaded/molesting my bowhunt on the kenai penninsula wearing your funny doe deer hats....

Wearing pink flip-flops while out hunting...
4605bad668b5d5bc.jpg

Then you top it off by coming down into Utard territory and molested the 2-point population...
4605bb406955b3d9.jpg

Then you come down and go shedhunting before going to Cabela's to eat bad food....

You are too crazy for me to mess with...
4605bb866ac10919.jpg

4605bc736dbb2827.jpg

bye the way... just saw a pic of you dancing on vacation...

Even if I wanted to I don't think I could catch you. I tried to follow you up a hill once and ate some serious dust. You hike pretty damn fast for a fat guy.......

Andy

kick your arse no..........
make a gay cowboy movie........sure!
my nipples are sensitive too!
rm

KICK YOUR BUTT....NAW, PISS ON YA IF YOU WHERE ON FIRE.....NAW. YOUR HANGIN OUT HERE MORE & MORE THOUGH, THINGS MUST BE SLOW AT PUNKTALK. ( I'VE ALWAYS LOVED YOU MAN ). --YD.

bucksnort, I am back... need to go again. Here are some Pics if you missed it :

http://www.hunttalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29916&highlight=maui

Jingow, thats jsut wrong to cook koots, you that. although hunting them and doing a Koot mount, thats a different story :) I wonder if I'm the only one with a koot mount ?!?!?

nochawk, good to see some people follow me and whatI do. (Note to self, call the stalker commity and warn then about a new one .... ;) ) J/K , I will be back in your neck of the woods shed hunting real soon again. I'll make a post and we can eat some of that cabelas crap food again.

Canoe, I wouldn't miss the game for anything. there is no better time of the month then when I get to come over to the State employees poker party and take all their money. I might go back to Hawaii next week on the winnings :)

JB, you'e followed me since the EZ boards. So pleaaaaze....

thats right.. O-O, I remember. He triedthe hardest to get into the adult joke section of my site more that anyone. if he put 1/2 that effort in life he will be another Bill Gates ;)

Andyman, you caught me in the spring when I wa sout of shap, lets go sheep hunting once if you want to see dust.

Rackmaster..... Uhhhhh.. when I asked who wanted to "HIT" me, I didn't mean "Hit ON" me. I'm not sure if you wanting to make a brokeback movie should me an insult or a complinent ?!?!?!

Yuknuts, No, things are going great. I was dragged over for another post and jsut thought I would Rile the troops up. Summers coming soon then hunting season after. You wont see much of me till I post some Critters here late fall. Hopefully you can survive that long without me.

-Moosie

People, they thin' I don't know a Buttload of Crap About the Gosple, but I do. (Nacho Libre)

Yes, Bess here's some tutelage for you.
Q. what did the Chinese couple name their Tard kid ?
A. Sum ting Wong

UThunting... finally , one guy steps up to the plate :)

Schmalts, first you try hitting on my hunting partner in the Mule deer section :

"schmalts (929 posts)
Mar-26-07, 09:03 PM (MST)
66. "RE: Hunters screwed again by game agency!"
I dont care what all you puzzies think or say. But really is important is how sexy that IDBUGLER guy is. "

Now you want "MY" body. DUDE, you worry me.

PS, Oneone Email methe picture that got Deleted. [email protected] thanx. I don't get offended :)

-Moosie

HAHA... Yah, that was one cold river. Nothing like jumping in a cold river to get a leg cramp and get sweapt down river. I do like the "crack shot". Now I'm going to have Schmalts go after me instead of my hunting partner :)

Andyman, you brought me luck that day. Whats the odds of me killing a Huge bear I have 4 different video's from, and 2 years worth of trail cam pics on the day you showed up from Utah ? This Spring I'm baiting in a little different area but I might have you come mid season jsut for luck ;)

-Moosie

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom