HOW MANY OF YA ARE SPORTIN ONE OF THESE???

It's made in Turkey so that will be a NO! The Turks produce a gun known as a Huglu all silvery with a gangster bling look to it. A guy brought one to the trap club a few years years back and after promptly shooting terrible, encouraged other shooters to try it out. After saying no for a long time I finally agreed to shoot it. I've never shot a gun so poorly made for whatever reason the gun after shooting it 10 times gave me a black eye it ruined me for over a month. Every time I shot it felt like I was getting punched in the face. The Turks make good swords not so great with shotguns and yes I know about Winchester subing guns to Turkish gun makers as well as most CZ shotguns being produced there but it's still a No. for me. That thing looks like it would swing like a 2x4.

I know someone is going to post that their CZ feels an shoots as well as an Italian produced Beretta or Benelli, no it doesn't.

I bought a super black eagle three piece of junk felt great shooting 3.5” shells but shot so far left even with the shims they provide. Back to my bps.

I once had a Charles daily it was my first shotgun, man was it a piece! I hated it half the time you would pull up on some birds and go to shoot and it would just click never had enough spring tension to actually puncture the primer.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom