How many rights you gave up today?

hossblur

Long Time Member
As I sit here looking at my country in the last month I'm pretty amazed.

We have:
Shutdown the economy

Dumped a 4 trillion dollar bill onto our grandkids

Given up our rights to assemble

Rights to move freely

Any right to privacy

Right to perform commerce

Right to practice religion

Right to keep medical records private

Now. It's seems our "health experts" are now discussing forcing citizens to " carry papers" proving we have antibodies

And internal "passports" to dictate movement.

And contact tracing in which your contacts and movements for 14 days are given to the government.

And it's just April. Can't wait to see what May brings. Maybe reeducation camps and military patrols down main Street?

The noise by the ACLU is non existent.

But so is the noise from Utah's "strict constitutionalist, Mike Lee.

Hey Hoss, how mant rights will we loose when the dem take away the 2nd?? I figure its the ONLY one that stops government from taking all the others. And dems are chip chip chipping away, at the ONLY right that is peceeded by SHALL NOT BE INGRINGED. its the most ingringed of ANY right.

I've Told You Guys For Years This is F'ED Up & We're Screwed!

But Let them Chip away at you!

Slowly!

But Damn Surely!

Well!

Here the HELL We are!

Most of the Younger Generation are BrainWashed & Don't Have a Clue!

SAD!

91826910_3448802185135187_5664905788607430656_n.jpg

Oh, I've been asking questions the whole time. What amazes me at how quickly people turned their trust to government for guidance...

Oh, I've been asking questions the whole time. What amazes me at how quickly people turned their trust to government for guidance...

Shocking. And based on nothing. No data, no plan, nothing. Just stick a finger in the air and see what you can get away with.

240+ years of liberty & freedom going down the drain based on fear. I fear civil rest is going to make an astonishing comeback if this lockdown and the mini tyrants it's producing continue to get emboldened

Last edited:
When I Was Young!

(((Yes,That was Some Time ago!)))

If The President was on TV or the Radio!

You Listened!

And You Took it to Heart!

You Believed!

You Trusted!

For Quite some Time if any of them Started JACKIN their Jaws You Wonder if it's the Truth!

Do people in Michigan even question why their governor allows people to enter the store and buy all kinds of chit yet it's off limits to buy seeds to plant in your garden, or an American flag, or whatever? Of course - buying seeds to grow your own vegetables makes the virus more deadly... duh!

A republic if you can keep it. If we only had some some 4 page document from our founding that could guide us and show us the way.

wetmule, here's the link. I did a search.

NM will be a close second.

wetmule, here's the link. I did a search.

That sums it up nicely Eel, dictators gonna dictate & she's now a hero to the left because she did what she thought would endear herself to her supporters... and get Trump at the same time.
Yes throw Granny in jail for 90 days, how dare she try to get some seeds to grow tomatoes.

Well, at least in NM, when the right people get sick and tired of MLG's restrictions, she can't stop them when they decide to get back to life...

I have been amazed at this nonsense since day 1 of the shut down. We literally just let the government decide who gets to stay in business and who doesn't and most people are so paranoid that they don't care. It's absolutely insane to me that I can't go launch my boat at the lake and go fishing but I can go shop at Lowes or Home Depot with 500 other people.

People are now shaming other people for not wearing masks and gloves and some stores won't let you in if you don't have them. Well ***** YOU I'm not wearing that shyt! Retards walking all over the stores with gloves on touching everything think they're helping but they don't realize they would need to change gloves every time they touch something and are you disinfecting your groceries when you get them home after you molested them with your finger condoms?

This pandemic has only proven that the majority of Americans are sheeple and won't question their government especially when they get a little check in the mail to "help". I emailed my congressman Devin Nunes and told him that the government jerked this off and prematurely ejaculated all over the place based on "models". The models are and have been completely wrong yet we continue to use them. I'm sure I'll get some generic email response from him about how the health experts are guiding the decision making but he won't address the fact that the constitution just disappeared into thin air.

Judging by the way people are reacting today, and if you believe the predictions of the experts that this virus will be around for a long time, when will it be safe to go out in public without a mask? 6 months? A year? It's going to make it difficult to eat at a restaurant with a mask on. Or drink at a bar.

This is so messed up.

The truth is already out there, the numbers show it. Last week at this time, the death count was supposed to be over 100,000 by now on it's way to 200,000 +.

The worst thing happening now is that health "experts" are trying to set economic policy thay they have zero understanding about.

Some jackwagon with the federal banking system was speaking about Americans needing to get ready for 18 months of these lockdowns. So, some finance "experts" are off their rockers as well.

The biggest issues are the bureaucrats that keep running their mouths, for example, dr. Fauci. The counter is a PhD in bio-engineering from MIT that has a compelling arguement I believe over fauci any day, maybe because it fits my narrative, but it is very logical.

Said it before, too much more of this chicken little nonsense and it won't matter if the "zombie virus" kills 5 million in this country because there won't be anything left for it to matter if those lives are saved...

Freedom doesn't end until you let it. In Arizona we are all working other than restaurants and barber shops. My crew is here every day and we are not an essential business. I am heading for Lake Powell on May 8th and if they have the boat ramps blocked off we are breaking in. Have a cordless angle grinder and willing to go to jail and see them in court.

Bill O’reilley had a great story on China and how
Historically Our free republic is about 46 years past it’s projected life.

We all need to stand up and be prepared to insist it not end....or we are toast.
i hope Founder isn’t giving these comments to the NSA ?

I've remained open. I was booked into May when my county shut down. Im now booked into June. Including one I picked up today for a Dr.

I've always tried to jump in windows when possible in basements if they are walkouts. So nothing changed.

The supply yard is more picky about what and where they will stock.

I wipe my hands with wipes after leaving. Im down to 2 masks left(I use them now until they are completely plugged, or elastic breaks. When they are gone I guess it's white lung time.

I contact all my scheduled customers every Monday to check on if the useless plumbers actually showed up(just for you Bess), and to see of they are still ok having me.

I've lost one job(delayed). Young guy, worried about having a job, not worried about a virus.

When I heard Fauci a few weeks ago talking about closing the economy and delaying elections, closing schools, etc, I was done.

I didnt elect Fauci. Nowhere in the founding documents is there a subsection on "exceptions due to virus"

As I watch "officials" play "what about those" with closures rather than "how can we keep it open" it's pretty apparent we now have folks enjoying power.

I held my dad as he choked on fluids dying, literally as he drew his last choppy breath, then was gone. ITS A HORRIBLE WAY TO DIE.

The last conversation I had with him, as he struggled to breath on oxygen, was that he EXPECTED me to protect my mom's FINANCES.

As the government expects folks to sit on their azzes, tgey are burying newborns in debt to cover it. How is that right?

No one blames anyone who CHOOSES to stay home. Chooses to shut down their buisness. But WE DESERVE TO MAKE THE CHOICE.

I contact all my scheduled customers every Monday to check on if the useless plumbers actually showed up(just for you Bess), and to see of they are still ok having me.
I remember those days as a licensed cabinet maker. I had to plan who would be ready when. Some contractors wanted to leap frog, and then the tile setter would want me to hold off the cabinets because he was too busy. The game within the game. Hahaha! Once I started on a job I had to finish it and deliver it because of my limited storage space. "Can you hold off because the drywall guy took a vacation". Nope! I'll be there tomorrow and he can work with it. Hahaha!

I wish she was the Governor of Idaho.....
Well worth 4 minutes of your time.
She's easy on the eyes as well.

Aside from the stupidity of liberals and democrats, it is unfortunate so many are suffering in some fashion or another.

I still am amazed the psychological effect this has had on people and put them in tough situations.

The idiot gov'rs in states need to count their lucky stars that normal people have been tolerant with their stupidity up to this point.

I remember those days as a licensed cabinet maker. I had to plan who would be ready when. Some contractors wanted to leap frog, and then the tile setter would want me to hold off the cabinets because he was too busy. The game within the game. Hahaha! Once I started on a job I had to finish it and deliver it because of my limited storage space. "Can you hold off because the drywall guy took a vacation". Nope! I'll be there tomorrow and he can work with it. Hahaha!

Vacation? Hell drywall guy was on a bender?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom