How many Trumps in jail today?

Fact!

Trump is still not in jail

FACT!

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

So now you're backing of the impeachment/hes going to jail, to he may be secretly indicted and we won't know about it till 2022? TFF

#livelikezac

I said no such thing.

But if he's indicted and we don't know it we won't know it. get it ?

But we'll figure it out when he makes a deal with Mueller to resign and it keeps him and his crime family out of jail. or the trial begins. or he's impeached before the trial begins.

No matter how this ends Trump loses. and he'll be a one term OR LESS president.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Manson was on the run

Trump is right in your face changing your laws and policies that affect your life as your arse is on fire and he is laughing at you and.....

you do nothing. LOL....if you have the evidence then go for it brotato

>Manson was on the run
>
>Trump is right in your face
>changing your laws and policies
>that affect your life as
>your arse is on fire
>and he is laughing at
>you and.....
>
>you do nothing. LOL....if you
>have the evidence then go
>for it brotato

Again you need to brush up on your Constitution. Imagine if you really were a conservative, you would believe in the Constitution. The president can't change laws but never let facts get in the way of your love affair with Trump.

I should not expect more from a lying Utard.

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.

>Manson was on the run
>
>Trump is right in your face
>changing your laws and policies
>that affect your life as
>your arse is on fire
>and he is laughing at
>you and.....
>
>you do nothing. LOL....if you
>have the evidence then go
>for it brotato

Naw.... didn't affect me. I don't own a bump stock. LMAO in your face azz adventures.

By the way, 891 days and no tRUMPS in jail... you must be some mathemagician. Trump hasn't even been in office two years yet (jan 20, 16), that's less than 730 days. You know how to count?

We're getting closer every day. looks like Stone will be indicted soon. SSSSQQQUUUEEEEAAALLLL !!!!!! .

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Cheese there are people who can shoot any semiautomatic rifle like a fully auto just by using there index finger , I guess they should cut off all index fingers of people who use semi autos.

>By the way, 891 days and
>no tRUMPS in jail... you
>must be some mathemagician.
>Trump hasn't even been in
>office two years yet (jan
>20, 16), that's less than
>730 days. You know
>how to count?

What does that tell you cheesedick? This investigation has been going on since before he was elected. To someone with a firing brain cell it would tell you how much the swamp hates him.

#livelikezac

Come on numb nuts. You know what I mean.

This president is changing laws (changing hearts, bulldogging, pushing legislation) with his FRIKING TWITTER ACCOUNT! LOL

>>Manson was on the run
>>
>>Trump is right in your face
>>changing your laws and policies
>>that affect your life as
>>your arse is on fire
>>and he is laughing at
>>you and.....
>>
>>you do nothing. LOL....if you
>>have the evidence then go
>>for it brotato
>
>Again you need to brush up
>on your Constitution. Imagine if
>you really were a conservative,
>you would believe in the
>Constitution. The
>president can't change laws but
>never let facts get in
>the way of your love
>affair with Trump.
>
>I should not expect more from
>a lying Utard.
>
>
>
>

NeMont, you numb nut. This president moves countries and changes laws with his twitter account.....LOL....you are such an ol man. Thought I was talking about the actual process of law change....come on boy....KEEP UP!

>
>>By the way, 891 days and
>>no tRUMPS in jail... you
>>must be some mathemagician.
>>Trump hasn't even been in
>>office two years yet (jan
>>20, 16), that's less than
>>730 days. You know
>>how to count?
>
>What does that tell you cheesedick?
>This investigation has been going
>on since before he was
>elected. To someone with a
>firing brain cell it would
>tell you how much the
>swamp hates him.
>
>
>#livelikezac

Awwww, cheesedip is silent :)

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

No azzwipe. I just don't live on here. I just pop in and out like the yam in your azz you love so much.

DW - may I call you DimWhit? What prosecuter's do is save the best for last. It's only been a year and a half investigation. The best is yet to come. Hillary has been investigated for years by dim whits much better than you for many reason and never been indicted. Even Obama never had people indicted.

I did hear that we may be coming to a close here soon, perhaps in February. How all you guys going to react? That will be awesome to see. Can't wait. Will you disappear, have a tantrum like the yamster? What? Claim all lies and fake evidence (emails, wire taps, videos)? He's cooked and really hope his smart azz son Jr gets really bent over. WINNING.

Day 898! Whew! I really thought Trump askin a 7yr old about Santa was gonna do him in! Maybe next week.

#livelikezac

Now its February??

54201xw4qerz.jpg

#livelikezac

Day 905! Still no Trumps in jail? Looks like Nancy's ready for the nut house. Here's somethin to ponder till next friday.

7326649505574101613654317553706083617400060641280n.jpg

#livelikezac

RE: oooohhhh...nnnnooooo

Good article...thank itchie coochie

I got the following points from it:

1. Collusion is not a crime. Again, it is not against the law to talk to Russians. :)
2. The "thing"...not crime...but thing they think they have is that Paul Manafort showed some polling data to a Russian.
3. The only crime they have shown thus far is that Paul did not come clean about showing the poll to the Russians....a little more research and you can find out that the polling data was not private and could be found on the net. So, they caught Paul not correctly recollecting about a public poll on the internet that he talked to a Russian about. ?

Really? Thats what ya got?

LOL

you people are so ignorant it's scary.

Collusion isn't a crime, conspiracy is. there is a collusion to commit conspiracy here it would appear.

We only know what little we can gather from the fringes of Mueller's work. you're going to be a sad little gong gobbler when we see the rest of the story.

And of course this is only one of the dozen issues putting Trump in legal jeopardy.

There's still time to get your bets in on his reelection chumps. com'on don't make Glen suffer alone you disingenuous cowards.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

oooochie itch

show me where.....in the article YOU POSTED.....it shows a conspiracy

.....after your nap time :)

Day 919! Happy Friday! What's the count up to today? Heard RBG is fightin pneumonia. As most of us know it's not the fall and broken bones that does us in, its usually the pneumonia in recovery. Have a good wknd!

#livelikezac

Day 926! Christ even founders believin the nonsense! This is the one this time! How many "hes goin down this times" are we up too now? I'm bettin way more than how many Trumps in jail today! TFF

#livelikezac

#34 in Trump's orbit was just arrested and will be indicted. that ain't bad for a witch hunt huh ?

The top dogs always come last DimWit. are you never going to get that ? you little Donny expected to be indicted , some say Trump may already be indicted and arrested as he leaves office. good reason to get reelected huh ? but he won't.

Mueller pushed back on the report Trump instructed Cohn to lie. a dumbchit might think that was good for the crime family, but then why didn't Mueller push back on everything else we've heard ? because it's true ? most likely.

This is going to be a bad year for you. get your meds refilled.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>
>#34 in Trump's orbit was just
>arrested and will be indicted.
> that ain't bad for
>a witch hunt huh ?
>
>
>
>The top dogs always come last
>DimWit. are you never
>going to get that ?
> you little Donny
>expected to be indicted ,
> some say Trump may
>already be indicted and arrested
>as he leaves office.
>good reason to get reelected
>huh ? but he won't.
>
>
>
>Mueller pushed back on the report
>Trump instructed Cohn to lie.
> a dumbchit might think
>that was good for the
>crime family, but then why
>didn't Mueller push back on
>everything else we've heard ?
> because it's true ?
> most likely.
>
> This is going to be
>a bad year for you.
>get your meds refilled.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends
You be stocking up on some Crown , your swigs will be on the increase.

I love Crown too. Got two bottles as gifts from friends for Christmas. I'm sure I'll need them this year to thoroughly celebrate the tRUMP tower of cards falling. Can't wait. I'm thirsty Och, let's toast. ?

>I love Crown too. Got
>two bottles as gifts from
>friends for Christmas. I'm
>sure I'll need them this
>year to thoroughly celebrate the
>tRUMP tower of cards falling.
> Can't wait. I'm
>thirsty Och, let's toast.
>?

Well said from the Sea of Cortez ?

So they figured out another one of trumps guys didn't pay his parking tickets Ha

Or did they catch him tricking stupid Democrats with Facebook ads LOL

Grizz, its friday night...you and I must not have a life :)

Hey look....if there really is Russian crap going on the lets get it done. But lets not pretend.

Lets go through your list here.....and lets look for

RUSSIAN COLLUSION!!!!!

Manafort....nope...just tax crap....

Gates.....nope...just tax crap in Ukraine

Flynn...nope...and the judge knows it...and Comey played tricks...so nope

Roger Stone....please!....what...maybe he wanted to help get Hillary's emails out to the public after she tried to illegally delete them....if this doesnt seem fishy to ya....but ya...nope...no Russian Collusion!

Cohen...nope...no Russian collusion...maybe he paid a woman off with Trumps money...Muller is arguing she should have been paid with CAMPAIGN FUNDS...Really? So...this is a nothingburger

I get it...these guys have done some things with their taxes. But, where is the Russian Collusion???

Where?

After all this?

Thats all ya got?

But what did we find out about Hillary? And the Steele Dossier? And her payments to the Russians? And her deal with uranium? And the Clinton Foundation taking $147,000,000.00 from the Russians in 2015?

So, tell me, WHERE IS THE RUSSIAN COLLUSION?

Day 940! The 2020 Democrat clown bus is fillin up, should be fun to watch while we wait for trumps family to be incarcerated. How many in the hoosegow today?

#livelikezac

>
>
>
>It's proven you're a retard and
>never think clearly.
>at least I have a
>choice.
>
>
> The walls are closing in
>on the crime family.
> let's come back to
>this later.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

What a Joke , have another swig

Day 947! Well Trump declared the border a national emergency to gain the necessary funding to build the wall. I'm sure this will finally put him in jail!

#livelikezac

LAST EDITED ON Feb-22-19 AT 09:34AM (MST)[p]Day 954! Is this the week Mueller brings it all home for the dramatic conclusion to the delusion of collusion?

#livelikezac

Day 961! Cohen had you all twitterpated this week as he ripped off every meme he could think of. Did collusion come up in the hearing? I didnt listen to all of it. McCabe got ya sportin a little chubby too! Maybe Mueller will slap the bracelets on him next week! I hope they keep this up till the 2020 elections, most sane people are seein it for what it is, and they ain't impressed!

#livelikezac

>Day 968! Another week, a still
>empty jail cell.....
>
>
>
>
>#livelikezac

Lennie goes from a mallet to a shovel , keep it up Lennie ?

>Day 968! Another week, a still
>empty jail cell.....
>
>
>
>
>#livelikezac

I thought you'd never ask DW.

>You got him!!! For not
>paying taxes in 2002 lol!!!
>

Speaking of which, have you seen Trumps tax returns? Are they in the mail with Mexico's check? Maybe they are in Cohen's boxes of documents. Or maybe he was going to turn them over on his way to Hanoi and they blew out the window of Air Force 1. The dog ate them? That's right he doesn't have a dog. Maybe Ivanka stuffed her bra with them. In the Steele dossier?

Anyone?

Anyone?

>Why does everyone care about his
>taxes?
>
>Were you frothy over Obamas taxes?
>

Community organizers don't make much money so no one really cared about Obama's tax return. It's an honorable profession though.

Day 982! Friday again, working wknd for me so it's just another Monday, aside from this weekly update of course. How's that sure fire, go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200, Mueller report comin?

#livelikezac

Patience DimWit.

The whitehouse is chitting themselves in fear of what is about to come out and if they can conceal it.

And even when this is over we have numerous more investigations on Trump and his crime family to wait for.

It's all good, unless your lover is a lying orange con man. your fears are warranted DimWit, suffer.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>
>Patience DimWit.
>
>The whitehouse is chitting themselves in
>fear of what is about
>to come out and if
>they can conceal it.
>
>And even when this is over
>we have numerous more investigations
>on Trump and his crime
>family to wait for.
>
>It's all good, unless your lover
>is a lying orange con
>man. your fears
>are warranted DimWit, suffer.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

Have another swig Omar !

>
>Patience DimWit.
>
>The whitehouse is chitting themselves in
>fear of what is about
>to come out and if
>they can conceal it.
>
>And even when this is over
>we have numerous more investigations
>on Trump and his crime
>family to wait for.
>
>It's all good, unless your lover
>is a lying orange con
>man. your fears
>are warranted DimWit, suffer.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

He sounds terrified!

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/20/us/mueller-report-release.html

#livelikezac

Day 989! The Mueller summary told you what you didn't wanna hear, and like the 2016 elections, you just cant accept the results. Why would Barr deny what you think was in the report knowing the full report would likely be released in the near future? I think he's smarter than Jussie Smollett, and he's damn sure smarter than you clowns and the left wing media. Mueller wasted time and money chasein a unicorn. You'll say he indicted 34 people and fail to mention 26 were Russians he would never get in a courtroom. Those Russian companies that did show up to court caught Mueller with his pants down wanting an extension of time causing the judge to laugh at him saying were just holding this goat Mr goat phuker now proceed. "We're gonna impeach that mother *******!" is the cry of one of your cheerleaders. Just know that "In 2020 I'm gonna vote for that mother *******!" is what the rest of us use in response.

3187520190323125352.jpg

#livelikezac

We're not even through the first inning chumps. why don't you let us see the report and we'll see how that one ends.

don't forget we still have 17 investigations ongoing into your crime family. and campaign finance fraud is already in the bank.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Just more wasted time and money in the end I spect. Good to see you still workin that mallet though you little retard.

#livelikezac

LAST EDITED ON Mar-29-19 AT 11:24AM (MST)[p]>
>We're not even through the first
>inning chumps. why don't
>you let us see the
>report and we'll see how
>that one ends.
>
> don't forget we still have
>17 investigations ongoing into your
>crime family. and campaign
>finance fraud is already in
>the bank.
>

>
>

So let's give you a quick summary dumb nuts. Not one single American in Trumps circle was indicted or charged with collusion with Russians. Not 1!!! Even after one of the biggest most expensive investigations in the WORLD.. EVER... NOT ONE!!!

Let that one sink in. Two years and not one American was charged with anything related to collusion. You idiots! Two years you freaking idiots!

Number two, what we do know is we discovered that trumps campaign was illegally spied upon by Obama and Hillary.

And number three, what we did find out is the FBI based their information on a bogus memo provided by Hillary that she paid the Russians for. That's the kind of bull crap We did find out. This did not go well for you little itchy.

So we did find out Hillary colluded with the Russians. And we did find out Trump was offered multiple opportunities to collude for free. He chose not to and Hillary chose to do so and was willing to pay for the privilege. It couldn't be more ironic. At this point if you are not against the Democrats you are a complete loser and willing to believe and do anything just to play your part in the bull crap.

Day 996! Yep its Friday again, closin in on a thousand wasted days! What's the count up to you little mallet swingers? Got a free wknd ahead, gonna run a .5 mile marathon for charity and hit the brewery across the street for a veterans appreciation day! Should be a fun wknd with decent weather forecasted. You little mallet swingers keep holdin your breath for what might be in the full report while the rest of us are smart enough to know if there was somethin in there, Mueller would be all over the Clinton News Network tellin you about it!

#livelikezac

DW, you do realize we are only at the beginning of this investigation right? Everything Mueller looked at was only the preliminary investigation. Congress and the SDNY will hang him up in the streets.

When they told us to wait until Mueller was done they were only kidding. Now we have to wait until the other investigations are done to get the real story. In fact, Mueller is so dumb he's keeping quiet because he wants Adam Schitt to get credit for bringing down Trump. Doesn't Mueller realize that if he would just go on CNN and tell everyone that Barr is lying he would get a HUGE book deal and maybe even a TV show? Man, who hired this embicile?

>DW, you do realize we are
>only at the beginning of
>this investigation right? Everything
>Mueller looked at was only
>the preliminary investigation. Congress
>and the SDNY will hang
>him up in the streets.
>
>
>When they told us to wait
>until Mueller was done they
>were only kidding. Now
>we have to wait until
>the other investigations are done
>to get the real story.
> In fact, Mueller is
>so dumb he's keeping quiet
>because he wants Adam Schitt
>to get credit for bringing
>down Trump. Doesn't Mueller
>realize that if he would
>just go on CNN and
>tell everyone that Barr is
>lying he would get a
>HUGE book deal and maybe
>even a TV show?
>Man, who hired this embicile?
>

+1

LAST EDITED ON Apr-05-19 AT 08:28PM (MST)[p]>DW, you do realize we are
>only at the beginning of
>this investigation right? Everything
>Mueller looked at was only
>the preliminary investigation. Congress
>and the SDNY will hang
>him up in the streets.
>
>
>When they told us to wait
>until Mueller was done they
>were only kidding. Now
>we have to wait until
>the other investigations are done
>to get the real story.
> In fact, Mueller is
>so dumb he's keeping quiet
>because he wants Adam Schitt
>to get credit for bringing
>down Trump. Doesn't Mueller
>realize that if he would
>just go on CNN and
>tell everyone that Barr is
>lying he would get a
>HUGE book deal and maybe
>even a TV show?
>Man, who hired this embicile?
>

We'll be lucky if this ends 6yrs from now, then they'll start in on Pence for 8yrs while still saying Trump is on his way to jail! This is gonna be a looong thread!???

Yer welcome you little unamerican retarded mallet swingers!

#livelikezac

Not only are there not any Trump?s in jail but now they say yesterday that they are starting to investigate the origins of the investigation and there will be eight people investigated. The office it may turn out to be true. There may be some Democrats in trouble here :) this is fantastic :) yesterday AG Barr said that the Trump campaign was definitely spied on.

Day 1003! That's right b!tches, its Friday again! Survived the second "bomb cyclone"! Why do you suppose they started callin spring snow storms "bomb cyclones"? Will they tell us it's due to global warming? Mueller is lookin like a bigger Democrat hack by the day! At first glance it looks like Barr might have some unbiased integrity, time will tell. Lennie, you gettin that seed in the ground or did I rub yer nose in it too hard? 2020 is shapein up to be a lot of fun with lots of laughs supplied by the Democrat clown bus! Nother good wknd ahead for me, time with my parents, I dont visit near as often as I should and cherish the time I do. None of us will be here forever! Hurry spring!

P.S. How many Trumps in jail today? Askin for a friend.

#livelikezac

LAST EDITED ON Apr-19-19 AT 02:25PM (MST)[p]It's on page two at least that's what Brian Williams thought......Until Trumps lawyer clarified it for him...LOL It really sad when the media can't comprehend the written word!

Have a great trip!

Day 1,010! And day 1 of the investigation to get em to all swing from nooses! #barrtabdue! #nocollusion! #noobstruction! #buuuurrnnnn!

#livelikezac

Day 1,017 of the coup! 3.2% 1st quarter GDP despite that "life altering" government shutdown. Guess his magic wand ain't just for hookers? Judging by the left wing media the DNC will pick creepy uncle Joe to be your Democrat nominee. Should be entertaining! Workin wknd for me, enjoy yours!

#livelikezac

Day 1,024 of the failed coup! Seems the eyes have begun to change focus, even with some hard lefties like Bob Woodward. This will begin to finally get entertaining, doubt any of em end up in orange but it'll be fun watchin em squirm. Meanwhile Trump continues to wave his "magic wand" much to the dismay of the left. You won't see the left wing media talkin about the economy over the next 18 months. That's a sure bet Lennie, see if you get any takers. Workin wknd for me, enjoy yours! #MAGA! #2020!

#livelikezac

There is still hope. They're now waiting on the report of the impotent and disappointing Mueller Report.

Some have already fallen of the sword, time will tell if the dems are as adept at covering up as they are at projection. You can see very clearly that many of them are scared they're going to be taking some punches......it's in their eyes and on their faces. Rumor has it they're building scaffolds at gitmo! :^)

Day 1,038 of the failed coup! That's right, it's Friday again boys and girls! Looks like its gonna get a little bit sporty boys and girls! Bring yer own handcuffs!

#livelikezac

Day 1,045 of the failed coup! It's been an entertaining week boys and girls, let's review, shall we?

Looks like Lennie is on to stage 2 of his grieving process, anger, so that's a good sign.

The one time presidential hopeful of the Clinton News Network Michael Avenetti has been exposed for the pond scum we all knew he was. Seems he stole $300k from his former client Stormy Daniels, and tried to blackmail Nike for $20mil. That can't end well.

Trump has given Barr permission to declassify which has got the rats runnin scared! It nearly left Pelosi speechless.....

https://youtu.be/TUxOTpnrDIY

Got a graduation party to attend and then a quiet memorial day to remember those that died so we could be free! Enjoy your weekend! Badeep, badeep, badeep, that's all folks!

#livelikezac

Day 1,052 of the failed coup! Mueller has resigned in the interest of not looking like a bigger fool in front of Congress for all to see. Still zero Trumps in jail on this Friday. Maybe next week aye comrades?

#livelikezac

Day 1,059 of the failed coup! Nancy wants him in jail she says, not impeached. Well Nancy, we've been waiting!

#livelikezac

She is staying quite worrying about going to prison. She would be a good one to turn on Hillary if given a deal.

RELH

When she wouldnt allow the FBI to come in and search the DNC server for possible Russia hacking, you knew right then and there there was something fishy smelly going on

Most common sense people could see it. Not so much Ne, 440, Corndong and FTW. Hmmm.

Day 1066 of the failed coup! Still no Trumps in jail? That's odd? Sarah Sanders is stepping down. Let's hope Candice Owens is the next press secretary. It'd be fun watchin the liberal press try to figure out if they should attack a black woman! Get to watch the nephew in a baseball tournament this weekend. Should be good! Don't buy any wooden nickels off the mm classifieds, or M1 Garands!

#livelikezac

>Day 1066 of the failed coup!
>Still no Trumps in jail?
>That's odd? Sarah Sanders is
>stepping down. Let's hope Candice
>Owens is the next press
>secretary. It'd be fun watchin
>the liberal press try to
>figure out if they should
>attack a black woman! Get
>to watch the nephew in
>a baseball tournament this weekend.
>Should be good! Don't buy
>any wooden nickels off the
>mm classifieds, or M1 Garands!
>
>
>
>
>#livelikezac

+ 1

It's funny to see how many people predicted this would go down with trumps head on a platter. Newmount, corn, twolies, and all the other garbage in the gutter went down the drain with the trash. They look brilliant don't they?

They were so sure of themselves. Don?t forget 440

Day 1080 of the failed coup! Wonder what Bobby will have to say to Congress? Hope he read his report. Got the wknd off but plenty to do. Funeral for the remains of a WWII vet who died at pearl harbor, bbq at a friends, and Sunday hikein the area I deer hunt. Found a pic of the Democrat candidates before the debates started, they were all smiles! Have a good wknd!

909576424165826077891159460971227854068148338688n.jpg

#livelikezac

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom