How much snow Joey?

mod700

Hey Joey, figured you boys must be gett'n some, got about 2-3" here, you should be good for at least a foot.Take care and keep your powder dry.
mike

Hi Guys! Friday night we got about a foot but by yesterday afternoon it had settled down to a really sloppy 6". We got another foot here in Chester again over the night and there is easy that standing on my truck after it being cleaned off yesterday.

It's a pretty nasty storm we're getting. Cold and windy. I'm really surprised, knock on wood, that the power hasn't gone out. The wet snow has all the trees with needles or leaves really loaded and because so, sagging badly. Usually these wet early storms are good for knocking down trees and the power.

I have to move a beauty parlor from one rental to another starting at 3pm this afternoon. Move hair wash sinks, work stations, washer dryers,... get them all unhooked, moved across town, setup again, and re-plumbed so they'll be open for business tomorrow. I'll take the Sunday evening work but she sure could have picked a better day! :)

Joey

pro bono joey, or are you gonna get laid ???

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Geezus JB.....don't you ever let up? LOL!!!!!!!!

Joey is a "pro plumber", he may not like you refering to his "pro bono" on a public forum.

D13er, strictly a hire for pay job, T&M. Her husband and i will be instructing the next few hunters saftey courses together up here. Nice people!

She did cancel until Tomorrow, Tues. It's suppose to get down in the low digits or even -0- degrees depending which report you go off of.

That's Cold... but it's not too bad because it's a Wet kind of Cold!! Brrr!! :)

Joey

Joey, how much of almanor is froze up?? any idea on eagle?
Thanks!
Mike
P.s tell the old buck kill'n butcher hi..

LAST EDITED ON Nov-29-10 AT 01:24PM (MST)[p]"how much of almanor is froze up??"

Not much! The upper end by the causeway ices up early but there was a good stiff breeze this week that kept most of the lake ice free. No idea about Eagle. Used to be really good this time of year off the points in shallow water...

Ron is down in Chico at the hospital. He had some not so good problems this past week with his eyes related to his diabetes. It's the shits to get old!

The Chester area has about 18" of settled in wet snow on the flat. Awful early to have that much snow on the ground and as cold as it's been, single digits and below, it's not going anywhere. Bright and clear out today though!

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom