How much y’all think your rig is worth?!

BLooDTRaCKeR

Very Active Member
Saw this on KSL today. 20K for a 22 yr old 260K+ truck?!

Mine has 120K on it. Same year. Guess I’ll start the bidding at around $50K!

Any takers??

F3064411-C631-4B9B-BFAE-D025A33F98D7.jpeg

Wished Now I Had Taken Better Care Of One Truck I Have!

They've Been Getting Ridiculous Money Out Of Half Wore Out Trucks!

04'

3500 Cummins, built trans, 131k
No mods to the motor, bone stock
Bone stock everything other than trans

$30k,

It's yours

Too Bad You Didn't Buy A 6 Speed Stick!

If You Had!

I'd Talk You Down 5 & Buy It!

Then It'd Get TUNED & PIPED!
04'

3500 Cummins, built trans, 131k
No mods to the motor, bone stock
Bone stock everything other than trans

$30k,

It's yours

I’ve got an 95, 96, 99 & 2004 Dodge Cummins.
95 has 180,000 miles to bad it’s a automatic.
96 has around 200,000 miles 5 speed stick.
99 has 148,000 miles 5 speed stick.
04 has 178,000 miles 6 speed stick.
30k for a truck the govt doesn't hold the kill switch to will sound pretty cheap in about 5 years.

I have a bone stock 03 duramax that just broke 80k miles I’m sure I could get a helluva price on it but just can’t see myself paying the cost of new. Probably drive it till I die.
Must be nice. My ‘02 had almost 350k on it. Hopefully get 500k miles on it. Just can’t believe how much a new truck costs.

My trks aren't worth crap. Had em all, for the most part. I use em pretty hard, tons of miles, give em away to kids when I'm done with em. Buy a new one.

I had my 2017 JP Wrangler in for oil, steam clean the engine and tire rotation last week.

46,234 miles on it, I'm the only owner as I bought it brand new.

A salesman brought me a work-up sheet and offered me $26,500 for it.

They apparently have been doing that for vehicles bought at their dealership and maintained there too.

I paid $32k when I bought it in November of 2016.

Robb

IMG_6046.jpg

They Must Not of Took in to Consideration of all The Extras You Put in/on Your Rig Robb!:D

I had my 2017 JP Wrangler in for oil, steam clean the engine and tire rotation last week.

46,234 miles on it, I'm the only owner as I bought it brand new.

A salesman brought me a work-up sheet and offered me $26,500 for it.

They apparently have been doing that for vehicles bought at their dealership and maintained there too.

I paid $32k when I bought it in November of 2016.

Robb

View attachment 106641

Still got my 03. Put a lot of upgrades into it. Fass fuel system, 100hp injectors, larger turbo, randys stage 3 tranny with triple disc torque converter. Recently upgraded the transfer case. Also slapped on head studs, smarty tuner stacked with a TST on demand tune, cold air intake, 4 inch exhaust turbo back,banks horn and few other goodies. Recently hit 136,000 miles.

Would love to have a bigger rear seating situation and looked at new trucks. Can't get over their crazy prices. I figured I can out pull all these new trucks all day, better fuel mileage so I will keep it. Mostly sits in the garage till I need to pull the horse trailer.

Only left me stranded twice. Once was the fuel pump before I built the truck up and 2 years ago I blew the input shaft on my other stage 3 tranny I had built which was a big upset.

Always for sale. Will never get what i put into it but i would sell it for $75,000 to @elkassassin

Screenshot_20200419-103623_Facebook.jpg

LOL nfh!

Still got my 03. Put a lot of upgrades into it. Fass fuel system, 100hp injectors, larger turbo, randys stage 3 tranny with triple disc torque converter. Recently upgraded the transfer case. Also slapped on head studs, smarty tuner stacked with a TST on demand tune, cold air intake, 4 inch exhaust turbo back,banks horn and few other goodies. Recently hit 136,000 miles.

Would love to have a bigger rear seating situation and looked at new trucks. Can't get over their crazy prices. I figured I can out pull all these new trucks all day, better fuel mileage so I will keep it. Mostly sits in the garage till I need to pull the horse trailer.

Only left me stranded twice. Once was the fuel pump before I built the truck up and 2 years ago I blew the input shaft on my other stage 3 tranny I had built which was a big upset.

Always for sale. Will never get what i put into it but i would sell it for $75,000 to @elkassassin

View attachment 106674

Your neighbors know anyone else looking for a truck??

It was legit a nice truck.

Dude has 3 diesels. This was the "boat truck"

When he put it up I jumped on it thinking $25k, I grab it.

Clean as hell. Bone stock. Garage kept.

I nearly **** when he told me. And he said he would have been tickled at $30k.

It's insane what diesels, especially pre gov juice diesels go for

That's PRE-OBAMA-JUICE Hossy!

It was legit a nice truck.

Dude has 3 diesels. This was the "boat truck"

When he put it up I jumped on it thinking $25k, I grab it.

Clean as hell. Bone stock. Garage kept.

I nearly **** when he told me. And he said he would have been tickled at $30k.

It's insane what diesels, especially pre gov juice diesels go for

In 2003 I sold my 1989 Toyota pickup to my supervisor for $5,000. He lives down the road from me and I offered him $5,000 for it about a year ago and he said no.

I’ve got a 1999 Ford F250 7.3 diesel, crew cab, 8 foot bed automatic,140,000 miles, not a speck of rust, runs like new…i probably ought to think about selling it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom