How the fight started

nebo

My wife and I were sitting at a table at her high school reunion, and she kept staring at a drunken man swigging his drink as he sat alone at a nearby table.
I asked her, 'Do you know him?'
'Yes,' she sighed, He?s my old boyfriend....
I understand he took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear he hasn't been sober since.'
'My God!' I said, 'Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?'
And then the fight started...

My wife sat down on the couch next to me as I was flipping the channels.
She asked, 'What's on TV?'
I said, 'Dust.'
And then the fight started

When our lawn mower broke and wouldn't run, my wife kept hinting to me that I should get it f fixed.
But, somehow I always had something else to take care of first, the truck, the car, playing golf?
Always something more important to me..
Finally she thought of a clever way to make her point.
When I arrived home one day, I found her seated in the tall grass, busily snipping away with a tiny pair of sewing scissors
I watched silently for a short time and then went into the house. I was gone only a minute, and when I came out again I handed her a toothbrush.
I said, 'When you finish cutting the grass, you might as well sweep the driveway.'

The doctors says I will walk again, but I will always have a limp

LAST EDITED ON Jun-19-12 AT 11:45AM (MST)[p]One summer while on a family vacation I pulled into a gas station to fill up. 100 miles down the road I realized my wife hadn't got back in the car...... Anonymous

LAST EDITED ON Jun-19-12 AT 03:04PM (MST)[p]An oldie but a goodie.....
Husband and wife are at the local Walmart shopping...He buys a 12 pack of Bud. A couple of minutes later she starts picking out cosmetics. He asks, do you think that we can afford all that expensive make-up? She answers, don't you want me to look good dear? His reply, "That's what the beer is for"
That's how the fight started"

LAST EDITED ON Jun-27-12 AT 03:16PM (MST)[p]A guy logs into a hunting forum and posts three letters "SFW"...... and that's when the fight started..... Terry

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom