How to eliminate splashing

Anyone who frequents the Mexican space shuttle on a regular basis, learns early on, the importance of constructing the splash down pad. That importance being more imperative the nearer one enters to the most recent cleaning of said shuttle. Construction industry 101 stuff.

Anyone who frequents the Mexican space shuttle on a regular basis, learns early on, the importance of constructing the splash down pad. That importance being more imperative the nearer one enters to the most recent cleaning of said shuttle. Construction industry 101 stuff.
Ever drop a rock down the vent pipe when someone is having their sit down? Rotten but funny as hell.

I watched some colored folk jumping off the high dive many years ago. Fortunately when they started splashing and screaming "Help" i went into action as a life guard. Who in the heck would jump off a 10 meter platform and not know how to swim?

After further education and knowledge I am ready to enter a public loo with grit and confidence ! If you are accustomed to footlongs this is not useful though.
Most of us who have ever used a portable have learned the hard way that splashes are the bane of what happens liberating German Browns.

I watched some colored folk jumping off the high dive many years ago. Fortunately when they started splashing and screaming "Help" i went into action as a life guard. Who in the heck would jump off a 10 meter platform and not know how to swim?

I watched a group march to the pool every Sunday afternoon for 10 weeks to do that very thing.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom