How To Post A Video?

Joe2Kool

Very Active Member
I see I posted this question in 2019. The answer then was had to post it thru FB. Have there been any updates to video posting procedures? The video is on my phone, and about 3 minutes long.

When I attached it like a picture, the message on the screen said "File is too large for server." Or something like that. Just trying to get it from my phone to MM.

FWIW, I'm not on FaceBook, TikTok, PhotoBucket, or any other social media platforms that I'm not aware of!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

My iPhone does back up to the cloud though.

I see I posted this question in 2019. The answer then was had to post it thru FB. Have there been any updates to video posting procedures? The video is on my phone, and about 3 minutes long.

When I attached it like a picture, the message on the screen said "File is too large for server." Or something like that. Just trying to get it from my phone to MM.

FWIW, I'm not on FaceBook, TikTok, PhotoBucket, or any other social media platforms that I'm not aware of!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

My iPhone does back up to the cloud though.
I'm guessing that the reason actually is that the file is too large, and Founder doesn't want to host huge videos. By posting it on another platform, you then link to it, and it's virtually zero memory here.

Makes sense about the memory. But I was thinking there would be some way to post it using iCloud links.
Not computer savvy enough, and don't have any teenagers to show me how! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Post/load your video to a host site like Vimeo or YouTube. Copy the link to your video - usually clicking on the "Share" icon will bring up a Copy Link option that you simply click on. In the tool bar at the top of the MM reply window click on the Media icon then paste your link, hit Continue, and it will post into your reply. Go crazy with your new found skills. ?

Last edited:
Thanks DG. Searched how to do that. Gotta create a Google account. Then gotta create a Vimeo or YouTube account. Just not sure I'm ready to add two more accounts to my list of never remembering passwords. :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom