How would one know.....

K

ktc

....how good or bad a NM LO antelope tag would be? I have been watching the NM papers for an antelope voucher, but how could you tell if it was good or not? Is there certain units, or ranches, ask you guys, or stay away from them?

I would hate to buy one and then see a bunch of dinko's. I could careless if I shot another goat, but I do want to shoot big goats!:)

Hey C2 and BF,

You guys are great! I am just starting a 4th BBQ so I will get back to you tomorrow! BF, If you have any lined up stop in Utah and me and you can go? I cannot find anyone who wants to drive down and chase book goats!

Thanks again guys! You can always depend on the NM hunters for help!!!!!!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom