How's the antler growth? Pics?

BLooDTRaCKeR

Very Active Member
I haven't had a chance to get out in the hills this summer. Just wondering what everyone has been seeing on their trail cams or just out hiking in the hills.

With the wet weather and excess snow runoff, are antlers looking better than the average drought year? Post up some pics if you have em!

13521image.jpeg

This guy was in the weed patch behind the house yesterday. I need to wash my windows and clean my hummingbird feeder and my cell phone is crappy but other than that......

Bluehair
Splitting my time time between the winter and summer range......
May you live long enough to cash in those preference points. Amen

Here's a nice bull that hit one of my cameras about a month ago.

46212hunt1102copy.jpg

see my latest wildlife pictures on I.G.
Follow me @ antler_chaser_

Spent the weekend on the Henrys's and found out I'm really bad at taking pictures. Especially through a phone scope! They are growing and seen all different stages. Some of the smaller bucks were well into their secondary forks while some of the older ones were still in their primary forks with giant lumps on the ends ready to sprout up. Some were carrying some crazy mass even for velvet stage.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-26-19 AT 04:45PM (MST)[p]Here is a town buck
Https:/www.monstermulets.info/photos/user_photos_2019/76913b9820632c4d28919da3ac240568b8.jpeg
Guess not it won't post the pic

I've seen a few 350" bulls and my first 200"+ buck so far this year. It's looking like a pretty good antler growth year after all.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom