HOW'S YOUR MOOD Hossy?

He should have got off.

Still stupid to put himself into that situation. And no, he's no folk hero. He's a dumbass kid, who like most dumbass kids thought 5 min ahead.

He should start suing, BUT, there are 2dead dudes family and one with a blown off arm, I'm guessing will be taking a chunk of that.

But I'm more concerned with a few of the fellas in here. Now what you gonna watch on TV?

RELPH is right. We haven’t seen the last of this kid. Some sports agent already has him sewed up.

Hoss, I thought maybe you took your single shot 22 to guard the foot locker in Kenosha.

RELPH is right. We haven’t seen the last of this kid. Some sports agent already has him sewed up.

Hoss, I thought maybe you took your single shot 22 to guard the foot locker in Kenosha.

First, it's 2021. Can't find bullets for .22, I would take pellet gun.

Second, it's Xmas season, folks need Nikes, who am I to stop them?

He should have got off.

Still stupid to put himself into that situation. And no, he's no folk hero. He's a dumbass kid, who like most dumbass kids thought 5 min ahead.

He should start suing, BUT, there are 2dead dudes family and one with a blown off arm, I'm guessing will be taking a chunk of that.

But I'm more concerned with a few of the fellas in here. Now what you gonna watch on TV?

Hopefully we will be watching the Alec Baldwin trial next.....you? But we all know there are different standards for the liberal elite so there won't be much to watch.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom