https://kutv.com/news/local/utah-healthcare-workers-who-volunteered-in-ny-may-have-to-pay-state-income-taxes

hossblur

Long Time Member
Dear freaking GAWD

I'm the guy who tries to convince dudes the R is dangerous in public lands. DUMP the R I tell guys. I'm no D by A long shot, but HOLY HELL, I might be R++ by the time this is over.

But my GAWD. It's a lost cause.

Between Newsome list of "approved" activities and now this jackazz CHARGING FOLKS who saved his azz?

You risk your life to help, AND GET A BILL.

F that guy. F him, and his jackwagon brother.

The BALLS of this Cuomo.

is it that hard to put the link where it works???

he should be charged with the murders of all the old folks he ordered, back to retirement homes aftee er being tested positive for covid. while releasing inmates to keep them safe. As far as charging taxes to the health care workers, tell the S.O.B. where he can stick his ideas

If you go to work in another State you pay taxes to that State. Traveling nurses know that. Professional golfers know that.

Cuomo just wants the Feds to pick it up, I think. Run the printing press a little more.

If they don't live in NY, NY does NOT get to collect a tax. You pay state income tax in the state you are a resident of.

Otherwise, anytime you go out of town for work, such as a two week training school or help with some workload (which some of us have done), people would be paying an income tax all the time in other states.

I'd tell cuomo the same thing I'd tell that idiot judge in TX, you can kiss my a#&...

If they don't live in NY, NY does NOT get to collect a tax. You pay state income tax in the state you are a resident of.

Otherwise, anytime you go out of town for work, such as a two week training school or help with some workload (which some of us have done), people would be paying an income tax all the time in other states.

I'd tell cuomo the same thing I'd tell that idiot judge in TX, you can kiss my a#&...

you are wrong.....about New York....ask any baseball player...or Rush Limbaugh

you are wrong.....about New York....ask any baseball player...or Rush Limbaugh

Not sure of all professions, but homer is right on ball players... it's called the "jock tax" and professional athletes pay state tax in every state they play. They even have to figure in bonuses from each game for things such as 3-pt shots or MNF wins, if they're written in the contract.

There are whole accounting firms that specialize in filing taxes in every state that athletes play.

WTF is the argument.....Cuomo admitted it saying..."we are in no position to offer subsidies to them"

Funny thing.

They are pleading for help. A group of DR or Nurses offers to go but want 3x normal salary.

The media would destroy them for "being greedy" or "profiting off death". But somehow NY is "offering subsidies" if they waive income tax for volunteers?

Then he can attempt to tax them a second time to bail him out of his horrific management.

Think NY sent a single firefighter out west last year during fire season?

Dude has balls the size of monster truck tires

If you earn income while working in NY, they try to tax it. Fact. Your atty's can take care of it for you though.;)

They tried to make me declare residency for all the times I was stuck in LaGuardia.(n)

Try be
If you earn income while working in NY, they try to tax it. Fact. Your atty's can take care of it for you though.;)

They tried to make me declare residency for all the times I was stuck in LaGuardia.(n)
Try being the operative word...

Try be

Try being the operative word...
Tax avoidance is big biz in the big apple. I blame them for the ridiculously detailed employment contracts that are all the rage.

I would be concerned if I was a small/independent contractor and wasn't hiding behind corp lawyers. The machine can break you if they want. You prove your innocence to the taxman. (n)

Tax avoidance is big biz in the big apple. I blame them for the ridiculously detailed employment contracts that are all the rage.

I would be concerned if I was a small/independent contractor and wasn't hiding behind corp lawyers. The machine can break you if they want. You prove your innocence to the taxman. (n)

And here is where I say NY law can go pound sand.

And here is where I say NY law can go pound sand.
Wesley Snipes said the same thing

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom