https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/04/coronavirus-crisis-lessons-1968-hong-kong-flu-pandemic/

The world has been living with corona viruses for the past 100 years. If CV 19 were around in 1922, I imagine it too would've been a bona-fide global killer...

Hell they fought WW1 during the spanish flu! 50 million worldwide deaths, 675,000 in the US! This overreaction is f'ing ridiculous!

Maybe Some of these SLIMY SOB'S Fixin your Food Will Tidy Up!

Na!

That Ain't Happening!

Before Entering a Restaurant,Drive around Back & Watch the Smokin Clean One Owners Wasting their Employers Money!

Then Wonder if you're really as Hungry as You Thought You were!

Imagine how many deaths would've been adverted had better basic hygiene been practiced...

I actually remember that. Back then there were a lot more ships coming into Humboldt Bay to take on lumber and pulp destined for Japan and China. The City Counsel passed an ordinance allowing the ships to come into port but the crews were not allowed to come ashore. They had to stay on their ship. A certain group of women in the community were not very happy about it. True story!

Anytime anyone mentions "perhaps we've gone overboard" the Nancy's start a screaming about 1918. Apparently pointing out 1968 might prove it.

They basically did nothing, the whole "summer of 68'" happened. Woodstock, etc.

100k dead.

I've been irritated the whole time. Tgen you read this and it blows your mind how over the top and completely useless our society is now.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom