HUNT EXPO/HOTEL

L

LUCKYHUNT

Anyone recommend a good hotel close to the show that I can park my truck and a car trailer?

thanks

Drive a compact and don't bring a trailer.
Can't help you other than that, every hotel I have been to there only has parking for compacts.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

well since im picking up my new toy while im there (73 bronco)
:) and I don't own anything small I guess im screwed...

Try the super 8 or motel 6 they are about a 15 minute walk away. I stayed at the motel 6 last year. Parked my diesel 1 ton fine. Motel sucked but it was cheap.

To all MMers!!

My brother is the GM of the Hampton Inn on Redwood Rd and 2100 South in Salt Lake. Hunt expo is being held at the Salt Palace which is 4 miles from the hotel. I know some of you want to stay closer downtown but if you want to stay in a Hilton property for a lot less money than anything nice downtown then he'll help you out. $69 per night for 1 king bed or 2 queen beds (many rooms currently available), complementary breakfast 6-10 each morning, indoor spa, pool, and fitness area, free wifi internet, and the parking lot is huge so if you've got a trailer there's plenty of room for it.

Hampton's phone number is 801-886-0703, Shane is my brother.

~Z~

Nice wish I was going.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

The Red Lion has a huge lot and is walking distance from the Salt Palace, good hotel too. Pretty safe and well lit. Mariott residence on 300 South and 300 West also has a pretty big lot and a large underground you could get into (walking distance as well). There is a lot of downtown parking for a fee but roomy enough for a flatbed trailer shouldn't be too bad. Feel free to PM me if you want me to check out some others for you. I work downtown.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom