Hunt for the color variants of SA

billc

I know this would not be for everyone but thought I would ask and see. I am planning a trip for april or may of 2021 with an outfit that specialize in the colored animals big sable and roan plus some regular plains cape. Hunt would be in northern cape and fly in to Kimberly airport. First class lodge food and all the rest.

Some animals like the colored springbucks, black impala , saddleback impala , white flank impala , yellow, white or copper blesbuck, golden wildebeest. kings wildebeest. golden oryx. Roan and big sable , tesebbee, plus any regular plains game you would like.

Right now it is me and 1 friend but would like to add 2 more guys so we will all get a better deal. Group buying power and all way better then avg size animals. Anyone that may be up for a hunt like this send me a message and I will give you more details. can be rifle or bow

Thanks Billc

here are a few pictures of some of the different kind of animals. Kings wildebeest saddleback impala and silver springbuck. have golden wildebeest and black impala also plus so much more. Some big sable and roan also. Going to be a fun hunt as hunting with a group adds to the trip for me. Makes the nights around the campfire so fun. Hunting can be 1x1 or 2x1 depending on the hunter The animals below are just to show what they look like not animals that will be hunted.

67274082_675600262904188_558228852355104768_n.jpg

400%20saddleback%20profile%20pic.jpg

untitled.png

some more of the different stuff you don't get to hunt just any place there is also all the standard animals and herds of buff on 17 of the hunting areas. smallest place is 3000 acres biggest being 40,000 acres

Tsessebe_WM_20131216_3812.jpg

OryxGolden.jpg

56d82904de2ad.jpg

thJWGVSNC5.jpg

Copper-Springbok.jpg

OIP.jpg

CRXhYmvUsAEQXM5.jpg

6fa0152d5bc9c3057ff266b965e6f983--black-impala.jpg

Then two animals that up until the last year or two were so far out of my budget I did not even think about hunting one. The price has come down with the great breeding programs and trophy class is tops. Roan will be in the 27 to 30 range with sable from 38 to 45.

Roan_antelope_(Hippotragus_equinus_equinus)_male.jpg

sable-010.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom