Hunt Info

775MtnMan

Id like to offer any help i can to those who were lucky enough to pull a tag this year. Alot of you have helped me in years past on tags i hadnt hunted so i figure its my job to pay it forward

Ive been in and or hunted the following areas, either on my tags or others. Most of them more then once on multiple tags, but not all.

013 Deer, 071-079 Deer, 061-068 Deer, (Excluding 065) 121 Deer, 101-109 Deer., 111-113 Deer. 131-134 Deer. 141-145 Deer. 081 Deer (Not enough to give a whole lot of advice on, Killed last years buck there and thats it)

012-014 Antelope, 033 Antelope, 078 Antelope, 121 Antelope, 104 and 109 Antelope. 067-068 Antelope. 061,062,064, 071 and 073 Antelope. 065, 144 Antelope.

121 Elk, 104 Elk, 073 Elk, 076 Elk. 105 Elk, 066 Elk. (Snowstorms) 131-134 Elk. 062 Elk.
121 Depredation Elk (Cow)

Been in a few others but thats the main ones. Please feel free to message anytime, Good luck this year.

Last edited:
Got a buddy trying to hunt 062/066 for cow elk having no luck with the area so far got any pointers on where to look

I don’t know if he does but I’ll give you a pointer. Hunt where there’s elk. In this case you’re probably gonna have to get some white out for your tag and branch out into other units. Cause those elk left a few years ago. I guess you could go to Oregon and hunt them. Same elk… Does that count? lol

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom