Hunt Video

Congrats on those deer! That 3 point is a no brainer! I’ve been considering a high country wyoming as I have the points, just haven’t decided yet.
Perfect timing on the release of the video, as we are all dreaming of green grass and chasing bucks right now.

So?

On The 2nd Buck?

Did He Get Up And Run/Move a Little after The Shot?

Or Did You Move Him A Little From Where He Fell?

I Liked Seeing The Vapor Trail/Bullet!

It Sure Looked Like it had alot of Curvature To It?

Nice Job Guys!

So?

On The 2nd Buck?

Did He Get Up And Run/Move a Little after The Shot?

Or Did You Move Him A Little From Where He Fell?

I Liked Seeing The Vapor Trail/Bullet!

It Sure Looked Like it had alot of Curvature To It?

Nice Job Guys!
So when we walked up to the buck that is where he dropped after the shot, didn’t move an inch! We moved him a bit for the pictures. What was crazy is the shot was a little forward and hit him in the spine and the impact of the bullet (7 mag 162 gr ELDX) blew up his spine all the way to the skull plate. That’s why we had it taped together, kind of a bummer not to have the whole skull. Ya I love watching over and over that shot with the vapor trail, by far the longest shot that I’ve taken at an animal!!

Congrats on two fine high country bucks! You guys certainly earned them. Thanks for sharing the video like others I really enjoyed watching it…

Horniac

The G2 on the big 3's right side is incredible! That tine just keeps going and going. Great vid....congrats to you both.

Like most, the season has come and gone and we are left to look back at all the pics and videos of the season. Here’s one I put together from my Wyoming hunt this year. It’s very amateur video but makes good memories of a great hunt we had!!
I know exactly where you’re hunting and my dad multiple years ago killed a giant 3 point in that same canyon. Kinda cool!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom