Hunter Safety Cert/ application???

Califelkslayer

Long Time Member
I know this was covered last year but it didn't affect me so I don't remember. How do you avoid doing the paper application the first year and frontin all of the $$$$?

Send a copy of the HSC to Fallon?? Something like that??

My wife's first year for Nevada and I can't afford approx. $4,000.00 up front.

go to NDOW web site and Hunt Nevada and click on the "How to Pre-Register your H.E. now to avoid problems later" ???,basicaly You print out an application online and "Fax" it back with Info,allow about 7 days to get info into their data base,good to go.Good Luck in the Silver State in "09" --- www.silvergrandoutfitters.com

Califelkslayer are congratulations in order? Last year it was the girlfriend going on the hunt,this year it is the Wife.So either you got married or hunting isn"t the only thing keeping you busy LOL.Just messing with you.I'm bored can"t sleep and i need to be up in 4 1/2 hours for work.Good luck in the draws

Oilcan

Yeap, Got hitched the 17th. First one lasted just shy of 25 years and this one is much less drama and she hunts so I think I'm set.

Did almost 5 straight weeks huntin last fall and she handled it VERY well. No concerns at this point. Thanks Oilcan!!

My poor computer wouldn't print out the form so I made one at work and faxed it. Gonna follow up with a call. Then I figured out the puter problem. Ink cartridge wasn't all the way in.

Thanks for the help guys.

I sent my cert. in on Monday and was able to apply on Tuesday. A day after you fax in your info, just go online and click on Apply Now, all your info will automatically upload if they got it done.

Grizzly

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom