HunterHarry

eelgrass

Long Time Member
HH, I don't know if you showed up or not but I went out to the river after work.(Thursday)

I would fish this water but I wouldn't like it!:) Still a little too high and fast. I saw about 4 die hards fishing (about 2PM)

No rain in the forcast for the next few days. It ought to explode!

45d4f7b16c42ded5.jpg

45d4f7e46f4f6d94.jpg

45d4f809712b37c4.jpg

Next Wed. should be perfect! I took this photo the other day. Season opens the 24th. I may have to hunt in the morning and fish in the afternoon!:) Reasons #34 and #35 to love California!:)

Steve

45d5090e2dee269b.jpg

HEY, BOTH OF YOU GUYS NOCK IT OFF....YOUR MAKING ME DROOL DOWN HERE. GOOSE HUNTIN & ALL OF THOSE BIG FISH, YOUR MAKING ME CRAZY. ..YD.

Y'a know how sometimes, just the photos make you feel at peace?

THANKS! RUS

Brian, LOL! The head filer is on to me! He keeps asking me if I'm going to take vacation time.(I have two weeks comming) If I called in sick I better have a written doctors excuse!:) Actually my schedule allows for some wiggle room.

Steve

You're a funny guy Kyle!:) I may have to talk to Dan about your bad poker habits. Don't make me spell it out for you!

Eel

Hey guys, awesome pics, what water is this you guys are getting ready to catch some monsters in?? And i think that was a picture of the Field of Dreams eel!! awesome stuff. i just got back from a steelhead trip on the Clearwater River in Idaho. Awesome stuff!!!

good luck
Garrett

Now eel you didnt have to hit below the belt.LOL

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

Harry,

Throw in your snow chains! At least according to the local forcast!

The Smith might be your best bet.

Good luck. We need some pics!

Steve

Made it up Steve!
NEVER quit raining.
We stayed till about noon, My buddy was quick to land this bright lil hen.
j1.jpg

My hero Thomas had a very nice bright fish right up to the bank & it popped off.
He never quits though.
j3.jpg

The ride back through the high country was rather exciting.
j5.jpg

j4.jpg

We stopped at the Trinity river & Thomas worked a little cleo through a nice hole & a very agressive steelie slammed it.
It broke water twice & spit the barbless hook.
He was bummed, but can't wait till next time.
I'm going to give the river about two weeks to settle down.
You guy's are really getting the weather.
(By the way, I stunk the joint up, zero for zero)
I had a great time just watching the kid.
Take Care,
Harry

Way to go you guys! Beautiful fish! It's still raining hard tonight. Hasn't let up a bit. There won't be much happening for a while now. Way to hustle 'em up Harry!

Steve

Harry,
Is the boy "sick" and not at school? LOL Better fishing than getting in trouble like a lot of todays youth.

Brian

He has 1/2 day on wednesdays.
I took him to study coastal biological ecosystems and to assess population numbers of Oncorhynchus mykiss and experience meteorlogical activity.

Off site study:

Oncorhynchus mykiss
(Scientific name)
Ocean phase
Steelhead trout
Steelhead trout are sea-run types of rainbow trout, and originate in North America. Most of them remain in fresh water for 2-3 years, spend 2-3 years in the ocean, and return to the natal river to spawn. Some return to spawn for a second or third time. The record size is 114 cm in length and 19.5 kg in weight.
How to distinguish: Steelhead have square-shaped tails

HPIM2087.jpg

Oncorhynchus mykiss and research data gathering instrument.

You fellers shure make me wish I had a steelie river close by!!

As usual... well done Harry!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom