Hunters Ed field day

Eastkelt

Has anyone heard anything about any hunters Ed field day classes in Kingman. Are they still all shut down with the stupid COVID

Not likely to be scheduled during hunting season, all the volunteer instructors that conduct those classes and events in that region are active hunters. It’s possible there could be a Field Day in Ft Mohave at TSSP in early December, but that’s not been set in stone yet.

Not likely to be scheduled during hunting season, all the volunteer instructors that conduct those classes and events in that region are active hunters. It’s possible there could be a Field Day in Ft Mohave at TSSP in early December, but that’s not been set in stone yet.
Thanks, I have been checking the fish and game for quite awhile and I haven't seen anything. It seems really weird to me that they never have them. In Utah they have classes all the time. I have 24 points for elk and I really want that extra point.

It's because none on the classes are up on the publicly viewable website due to the mandate to provide field days to youth who have finished the online portion on the hunter ed class, of which there are over 2600 at this time. Whenever an all volunteer instructor team holds a class, those youth are contacted first to fill those seats based on first date of completion of the online course. They have been holding the field days for adults to get the bonus point at Ben Avery in PHX. That is your best option to obtain the point sooner, or take the new conservation and ethics course for $150 and get the point that way.

It's because none on the classes are up on the publicly viewable website due to the mandate to provide field days to youth who have finished the online portion on the hunter ed class, of which there are over 2600 at this time. Whenever an all volunteer instructor team holds a class, those youth are contacted first to fill those seats based on first date of completion of the online course. They have been holding the field days for adults to get the bonus point at Ben Avery in PHX. That is your best option to obtain the point sooner, or take the new conservation and ethics course for $150 and get the point that way.
Is the info on the new conservation and ethics course on the game and fish website I can't find anything about it? Thanks for the info I appreciate it.

They way I understood it, they were ‘catching up’ on those that completed their on-line certs and needed the in-field when COVID hit. My son was contacted and completed a field day in July…..he has been waiting well over a year.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom