Hunters wanted

ErichHartmann

Does anybody happen to have a Wyoming General Mule Deer tag? This big boy hanging out in a General area near my farm, he’s the smallest of 4 bucks regularly seen out near my haystacks. I need to get them out of there. Post your name and number if interested.
02B75423-06F1-4BA1-B903-C594661C3506.jpeg

I know that buck. Unfortunately he spends most of his time on an island in a river where the local girls swim team practice everyday directly across from the Subaru test driving track. Since sensitive people could see his death no one should kill him for risk of shame from the MM social justice posse.

Gents, I've been to the Hartmann farm. I fear he's playing with photoshop again. This is the real picture of the biggest buck. Something about that hay I guess...

a493e2636356bf86aed2e35d9fbfa3fa.jpg

I know that buck. Unfortunately he spends most of his time on an island in a river where the local girls swim team practice everyday directly across from the Subaru test driving track. Since sensitive people could see his death no one should kill him for risk of shame from the MM social justice posse.
Is that the island were the swim team practices in the nude. Hunters are so distracted that the buck makes a get away every time.

Erich Hartmann, the leading German ace of WWII with 352 victories, “I thought you was dead”.

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom