Huntin’ Fool magazine

LIK2HNT

Long Time Member
Cleaning up some this morning and thinning out / junking old magazines, research, and proclamation. Noticed how Huntin’ Fool went from a 25 to 50 page black & white publication, to color, and to what it is today 150 pages.

F6ECB13E-7006-46F4-9FA7-2BD4DE2EFDA3.jpeg

Yeah how about Muley crazy sort of sad not having that one show up in the mail box... But from what I hear they were doing great business wise it just got to be more than they wanted to handle

I hosted Garth and Jason Carter sometime in the late 90's for a turkey hunt in northern California. Jason was just a teenager then. Unfortunately we had quite a bit of cold rain while they visited. For years I had the first couple of years of Huntin Fool that were a few pages stapled together. It did get us starting the point game early on.

Well here is what I know..there was no sept-oct 2020 or nov-dec 2020 and far as I know nothing for jan-feb back in December I received a refund for the remainder of my prescription I called Ryan (Ryan Hatch) he told me that the magazine was just taking too much time and for the time being he wanted more time to spend with his family but they are trying to work something out down the road now that was back in December I have know idea what's going to happen..hopefully he works something out I enjoyed the magazine

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom